• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Christian Wilhelmsson to Tottenham

Olofski

According to the Daily Star Swedish and Anderlecht midfielder Christian Wilhelmsson is heading to Tottenham in two weeks. Congrats to Tottenham and "Chippen", he´s referred to as an updated Freddie, well we´ll see but he will do good in Tottenham, trust me!!!

Asterix

Established Member
Sounds a bit Champ man to me......

Hope he stuffs up for Sp**s but does well for the Swedes - I like them.

The Aussies have a young midfielder at the Spuds too -Spase Dilevski - I hope he comes on wel and moves club!

TB*Gooner*

He's weak and has little understanding of the game. But he is quite quick and technical... No Freddie though. Far from it.

Olofski

Well it appears that the deal isn´t done yet, according to Wilhelmsson and his agent no deal has been signed. They´re apparently playing the waiting game, when asked if Arsenal, Chelsea ocr United were interested the answer was no comment. Probably just to boost the deal with Sp**s a little but I wouldn´t mind him coming to the Gunners.

Arsenal Quotes

Thierry Henry was very quick at analysing everything that was going on and how he needed to react. This intelligence, this capacity to evaluate, understand and question oneself, is also the mark of great players... For everyone, for the fans and for us, he symbolised the golden age of Arsenal.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Daily Transfer Updates

Tuesday, May 21

Nuno Tavares will return to Arsenal after Nottingham Forest chose not to exercise the buy option in his loan deal [Nottingham Forest Official Site]

Latest posts

Top Bottom