• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Christian Wilhelmsson

GoonerGurjit

Established Member
New Tottenham boss Martin Jol has his eye on Swedish winger Wilhelmsson. But he faces competition from London rivals Chelsea and Arsenal among others. (Daily Star)

Anyone know anything about him?

Arjan

I think you mean wilhelmson, from Anderlecht. He was an Ajax target, but thet chose Rosales. Wilhelmson has great technique, he is a right winger, but not much end product. IMO

Olofski

Apparently Celtic are keeping an eye on him, very talented I´d say but I don´t think he´s Arsenal or Chelsea talented. But I wouldn´t mind another Swede in Arsenal!

Axl

A player with much speed and great technic. Arsenalclass? I´m not sure. He might be. The problem is that he is best on the left and there we have Bobby and Reyes. I don´t think he´s coming. We have the future secured at the LM. He can play at the right too, but I don´t think he will come here!

kompany

actually Axl, left wing isn't his favourite position both with the national team as when playing for anderlecht he's just filling the gap, he played his best matches last season on the right
as for the fact if he should be an arsenal player I have my doubts, he's really quick, good technique and interesting dribbles, but I certainly wouldn't rate him higher than pennant although wilhelmsson might be a bit more consistent,
he wouldn't play ljungberg out of the squad either, mustn't forget there is a reason why wilhelmson has to play against his foot when playing for sweden

Axl

Kompany, he made his best match for Sweden against Scotland on the LM. He can go RM aswell which make him a interesting player. He can be a good player, but maybe not good enough för Arsenal. Only AW knows....

Top Bottom