• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Christopher Nkunku

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
He is better than Ödegaard
In what way? Very different players. I just feel we need Ødegaard's skill set more to link midfield and attack.

Nkunku is more of a Ramsey (no.10 Ramsey) in style, where Ødegaard is more of an Özil.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
If we end up with Nkunku and Ødegaard that will be fantastic piece of business from us. Nkunku Martinelli Ødegaard ESR Saka and you got Bolagun is exciting for future hopefully this club act right for once.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
If we end up with Nkunku and Ödegaard that will be fantastic piece of business from us. Nkunku Martinelli Ödegaard ESR Saka and you got Bolagun is exciting for future hopefully this club act right for once.

I don't think you could get Nkunku and Ødegaard tbh, it's either/or. We need a CM too remember, and high chance we don't have european football next season, our finances are f*cked.

I still don't understand how we're gonna buy any players tbh. We're gonna lose like 100m this season, and even before the pandemic we weren't making a profit. Where's the money coming from?

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I don't think you could get Nkunku and Ödegaard tbh, it's either/or. We need a CM too remember, and high chance we don't have european football next season, our finances are f*cked.

I still don't understand how we're gonna buy any players tbh. We're gonna lose like 100m this season, and even before the pandemic we weren't making a profit. Where's the money coming from?
Its unrealistic i know but possible if we successful with sale and free up more high wage earners

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Its unrealistic i know but possible if we successful with sale and free up more high wage earners

But I also don't understand how we expect to make money from sales. Maybe a club like PSG can afford 25m for Bellerin, but everyone in Europe is broke. Who's gonna spend 20m on Lacazette or Nketiah?

Also Kolasinac is probably gonna come back! That's more wages.

Every year there's a distance between reality and what we want, but this year that distance feels especially big. Tbh we should just try to sell as much as possible, get Ødegaard on loan and find some good cheap deals. Bring Guendouzi back ffs.

This club has no money and yet it's so wasteful.

Latest posts

Top Bottom