• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Christopher Nkunku

Dutch D

Well-Known Member & FPL Champion 19/20
How much is the option for Betis to buy Lo Celso? Pretty sure it wasn’t much more than that. They’re trying to mug us off, especially when he only has 18 months on his contract.

We should just agree to their option valuation and then lowball them in the summer. Then he can sign for us for nothing next January.
€25m for Lo Celso, would gladly take that, but I think I read Betis are planning on activating the clause.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

It seems it's down to whether we meet PSG's requirements for the loan. They'll have the replacements.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
It seems it's down to whether we meet PSG's requirements for the loan. They'll have the replacements.
if they going to ask for obligation then we arent accepting because likely we have bigger budget in summer and we will taget better players.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Wonder if RonaldoMadness has hacked his account? He seems just as gassed after signings.
Nah, he's being realistic at least. RonaldoMadness thought we were signing Lemar, Lacazette and Mbappe in the same window. :lol:

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Wonder if RonaldoMadness has hacked his account? He seems just as gassed after signings.

Yeah not sure what's wrong with me, we could sign Ronaldo and Messi but we're not getting top 4 with the Spanish Mou.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
Hope Kroenke is happy, he's got OnlyOne and this forum desperate to sign the French James Milner.
Lost my head this window, desperate for anyone. I'd take Milner in a heartbeat tho.
I wouldn't mind a Milner in our current squad either. Definitely would rather have him than a Lichtsteiner, Elneny, or Jenkinson.

Edit: Hell, I'd take him solely in place of all three of those combined.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Lock time.

Is that a trustworthy face?

ZJYVFT-J_400x400.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom