• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Christopher Nkunku

Token Yank

Really like him, wonder what he would cost now. Market value of €40m according to Transfermarkt.

Would be a great Xhaka replacement.

Partey - Nkunku
Ödegaard

Lot of footballing ability. That midfield will beat any press.
Thought Nkunku was more of a wide attacking player, secondary striker, #10?

Dutch D

Well-Known Member & FPL Champion 19/20
Thought Nkunku was more of a wide attacking player, secondary striker, #10?
I think he plays in a more attacking role at Leipzig, but he's very allround so I think he could do a job at #8 for us behind a playmaker.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆

According @SPORTBILD ... it is very likely that midfielder Christopher Nkunku will leave Leipzig this summer ... Arsenal is one of the clubs interested in him and is in constant contact with Leipzig about him.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Would be great signing if we pull that off he can play almost everywhere in midfield and wide areas. Also Don emery would be happy Nkunku Partey done Zaha next.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
16 assists last season and this season despite not playing much he got 7 goals 8 assists we definitely need someone like him in midfield but can't trust Bundesliga anymore after what i saw from Werner and Havertz

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Good player, but would seem a bit of a comedown from Ødegaard. Partey, Nkunku and 1 more would be great energy in midfield though.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
I wonder how much he'd cost, he's done very well at Leipzig but he's still not a household name, could he even cost less than Buendia?

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

I still really like this kid, can play next to Partey, play on the wing like ESR has been doing and has filled in at wing back before. Seems to usually notch up some decent goals and assists.

Think he’d be a great signing.

Reactions: A_G

Sebastes

Statbomb Merchant
Trusted ⭐

16 assists last season and this season despite not playing much he got 7 goals 8 assists we definitely need someone like him in midfield but can't trust Bundesliga anymore after what i saw from Werner and Havertz
Mainly played on the wings, as AM, SS or even CF at Leipzig so all in all his output isn't that great tbh. Don't see him as an alternative to an AM or LW and too defensively suspect/weak to play in a pivot.

Sebastes

Statbomb Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Put him next to Partey. That's a ****ing midfield.
Disagree. Technique is there, but he's pretty weak and bad in the tackle. Played relatively few progressive passes at PSG. Lots of energy though, good in the press and a good progressor of the ball. Wouldn't want him in a pivot tbh. Could see him as one of the CM's in a midfield three though

AbouCuéllar

Author of A-M essays 📚
Disagree. Technique is there, but he's pretty weak and bad in the tackle. Played relatively few progressive passes at PSG. Lots of energy though, good in the press and a good progressor of the ball. Wouldn't want him in a pivot tbh. Could see him as one of the CM's in a midfield three though

Was gonna say, if the plan is to put him into a pivot with Thomas (it's obviously not), the idea is to totally convert his position, because he's never played in a pivot-2 before.

Top Bottom