• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Christopher Nkunku

carlito'sway

Established Member
What french talent do you think we should be looking at?

A fee names....Youcef Atal (Right back, Nice), Moussa Diaby (CM PSG) Jules Kounde (CB Bordeaux), Marcus Thuram (Winger, Guingamp). Actually, i think Thuram is better than Nkunku.

I don't even mention the almost untouchables NDombele, Aouar or Ismaila Sarr or Nicolas Pepe. We may be priced out with these guys.

LG10

Not sure what the point would be signing this guy, we have plenty of cms assuming Ramsey is here till the summer.

HBL

Established Member
A fee names....Youcef Atal (Right back, Nice), Moussa Diaby (CM PSG) Jules Kounde (CB Bordeaux), Marcus Thuram (Winger, Guingamp). Actually, i think Thuram is better than Nkunku.

I don't even mention the almost untouchables NDombele, Aouar or Ismaila Sarr or Nicolas Pepe. We may be priced out with these guys.
I mentioned Atal in the Wishlist thread, great player but it seems Nice are going to demand a big fee & I can't see him being an option unless Bellerin leaves. Marcus Thuram is an interesting one, probably shouldn't be expensive, especially if Guingamp are relegated but I think he'd probably cost more just because of his name. Haven't seen too much of the other two.

carlito'sway

Established Member
I mentioned Atal in the Wishlist thread, great player but it seems Nice are going to demand a big fee & I can't see him being an option unless Bellerin leaves. Marcus Thuram is an interesting one, probably shouldn't be expensive, especially if Guingamp are relegated but I think he'd probably cost more just because of his name. Haven't seen too much of the other two.

Thuram is definitely more ready to contribute than Nkunku. He plays week in/out at a specific forward position. He reminds me of an improved version of Danny Welbeck, much younger and strong upside too.

HBL

Established Member
Thuram is definitely more ready to contribute than Nkunku. He plays week in/out at a specific forward position. He reminds me of an improved version of Danny Welbeck, much younger and strong upside too.
Yeah but also easier to stand out in a rubbish side. That's what I thought with Thuram though, he could fill the Welbeck role perfectly and at a better standard as he can play on the wing and as a second striker. Don't think the fee would be much of an upside for the club though!

HBL

Established Member
Does Arsenic get any money for doing what he does? Otherwise I don't really see an incentive to do it :lol:

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Playing for a team like PSG and the characters it has while being confident doing so takes a strong mentality. something Nkunku has. To be honest I don't know why the two are being compared anyway. Nkunku is a central midfielder. Just because he has been played wide doesn't mean that's his position and where he should be judged. he has been played central and looked a very good prospect.

I wouldn't class Sarr as an untouchable either. Overrated beyond belief.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

What do you think of Jonathan Bamba?

Slartibartfast

CIES Loyalist
Don't know. Every kid these days is dreaming to be new Arsenic:lol: Having said that, Arsenic is dropping the ball this window.

I've noticed that Arsenic hasn't been posting as much or as quickly as he has in the past. Maybe he's just busy. Or maybe his desire has subsided since Arsène is gone.

I've been checkin GurgitAFC a lot this window. He's been relaying a lot of good information.

Arsenal Quotes

I am not arrogant and I'm not frightened to say it.. Arsenal can go through whole season unbeaten

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom