• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Chuba Akpom (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
Interesting that Brighton aren't in for him to get for 2-3M.
He had a decent spell there.

{reed}

Poundland GDeep
So many news about selling players after the loss in Stoke. Need another one in Liverpool to buy a CM probably.

pikey2000

The problem is football at our level is a results business now, even more so with the pressure Wenger is under to deliver, when you are under such extreme pressure to deliver you are not going to drop the likes of Alexis, Özil, Lacazette to give Chuba playnig time, not even in the lesser cups as if we are honest these are our best bets of winning something year on year.

Have no doubt that like Afobe, Chuba will go somewhere else and develop into a decent level striker.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Seemed so promising. Shocked a championship team wouldn't take a good punt on him for 5m

skip spence

Looks a top championship level striker to me. Knows where the goal is but offers little else. Was never gonna make it here and I doubt he would play much for Celtic.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Sven is playing football manager.
spring cleaning in full effect

counting-money.gif

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
This needs to happen. Guy has potential but will never reach it here. West ham level at best.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
Wonder how much we'd get for him. I think he'd pull a decent fee, given age and potential with match experience.

<<reed>>

Lidl Tir Na Nog
Got the joke. But I wouldn't be surprised if we were able to get a few million pounds for him. Hinds went for two last summer.
I don't know what "potential" you are talking about, it says a lot about his level when even a guy like Sanogo got his move to Ligue 1 and Akpom is going to the Belgium league.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
I don't know what "potential" you are talking about, it says a lot about his level when even a guy like Sanogo got his move to Ligue 1 and Akpom is going to the Belgium league.
He hasn't played regularly enough at a higher level. If he gets that chance, he could go up a level or two in ability. Not saying he's going to become a world beater by any stretch of the imagination.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom