• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

A Bald Fraud's Chester City

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
I'm sure Pep just needs another summer and another 250 million to spend just like Mourinho does. :rolleyes:

Forget the fact that Pelligrini came in and won it playing brilliant football with a lesser City team in his first season in charge.
They were a shambles tactically and even on MOTD they're saying they were defensively naive.

The EPL has been the graveyard of many much lauded managers.

All of them of course had Wenger's number at one time or another.:eek:

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

They were a shambles tactically and even on MOTD they're saying they were defensively naive.

Do you ever make a post that doesn't include Wenger's name? ;)

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Amazing how you make everything about Wenger.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Well let's be honest if it wasn't for others constantly using these other managers as a stick to beat Wenger with constantly then maybe he wouldn't be brought up in a positive light when these managers start losing/failing.

All I've seen in threads in this part of the forum is Wenger constantly being put down because he doesn't have the pashun of Klopp/Conte, isn't the tactical genius that Pep is or even compared to absolute joke managers like Koeman, Martinez, De Boer, etc in the past year or two.

I don't know how many times I've looked at a PL matchday thread only to see comments like "ugh, look at how team X are playing and how they're setup we'd never get that under Wenger".

So **** it, why not bring up Wenger when these frauds are compared to the great man?

Btw did I mention Pathetico were 6th in La Liga and 12 points off of Real? How ****ing brilliant is he eh? Am absolutely creaming myself at the possibility of him and his brilliant football at the Emirates to replace Wenger. :drool:

You people never ****ing learn.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Well let's be honest if it wasn't for others constantly using these other managers as a stick to beat Wenger with constantly then maybe he wouldn't be brought up in a positive light when these managers start losing/failing.

All I've seen in threads in this part of the forum is Wenger constantly being put down because he doesn't have the pashun of Klopp/Conte, isn't the tactical genius that Pep is or even compared to absolute joke managers like Koeman, Martinez, De Boer, etc in the past year or two.

I don't know how many times I've looked at a PL matchday thread only to see comments like "ugh, look at how team X are playing and how they're setup we'd never get that under Wenger".

So **** it, why not bring up Wenger when these frauds are compared to the great man?

Btw did I mention Pathetico were 6th in La Liga and 12 points off of Real? How ****ing brilliant is he eh? Am absolutely creaming myself at the possibility of him and his brilliant football at the Emirates to replace Wenger. :drool:

This post should get the Nobel prize for Literature.

Uncle Good-Advice

That's one hell of a rant. Respect! :)

But there's one problem. Wenger never ****ing learns as well. Which is hard to accept.

It's vicious circle, just like you I can't see any other manager that will guarantee progress but at the same time I know Wenger is not good enough.

carlito'sway

Established Member
That's one hell of a rant. Respect! :)

But there's one problem. Wenger never ****ing learns as well. Which is hard to accept.

It's vicious circle, just like you I can't see any other manager that will guarantee progress but at the same time I know Wenger is not good enough.

Seriously mate, Wenger never learns? Saying stuff like that delegitimizes everything your wrote in your post. Come on.....:rolleyes:

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
You mean the guy who runs our club, decides the tactics, picks the players, takes the criticism and speaks for the club.
Don't forget, scores the goals, sells the tickets, drives the bus, built the stadium by himself, stands in the crowd every game and single handedly won every game in the club's history.

Uncle Good-Advice

Seriously mate, Wenger never learns? Saying stuff like that delegitimizes everything. Come on.....:rolleyes:

Well, like I said I'm in two minds. For my mental health I would desperately like to hear something contradictory to my thoughts about Wenger :) So please give me an example of his evolution as a manager since his glory days. Because I can see only the same stuff week out week in.

bojed

AM Resident Joker #1
If we finish below these lifeless c*nts, I'm going to swing my fresh turd onto the field in our final home game.

carlito'sway

Established Member
Well, like I said I'm in two minds. For my mental health I would desperately like to hear something contradictory to my thoughts about Wenger :) So please give me an example of his evolution as a manager since his glory days. Because I can see only the same stuff week out week in.

No, you need to make an effort on this mate. You can't say stuff like that, it is completely irrational and you know it. Wenger is not perfect but saying he never learns is almost a conversation breaker.
From training methods to analytics, to conditioning to tactics (apparently he does not do that..an other silly meme), we see the changes regularly. How would they happen w/out a manager constantly learning and trying to improve things?

Uncle Good-Advice

From training methods to analytics, to conditioning to tactics (apparently he does not do that..an other silly meme), we see the changes regularly. How would they happen w/out a manager constantly learning and trying to improve things?

Improve things? What things did he improve? Us being contenders at the final stage of the season? It never happened in last 10 years and I'm not even talking about being champions. Us getting past quarter-final in CL? Never happened in last 10 years. Us having good November or February? Never happened in last 10 years. Us having less injuries? Never happened in last 10 years. Us winning against Mourinho? Us tying down contracts of our stars without any drama? Us buying players we actually need? Yay, after many years it finally partially happened this summer but only after Mertesacker did his knee (still no winger).

Last edited:

carlito'sway

Established Member
Improve things? What things did he improve? Us being contenders at the final stage of the season? It never happened in last 10 years and I'm not even talking about being champions. Us getting past quarter-final in CL? Never happened in last 10 years. Us having good November or February? Never happened in last 10 years. Us having less injuries? Never happened in last 10 years. Us buying players we actually need? Yay, after many years it finally partially happened this summer but only after Mertesacker did his knee (still no winger).

Okay mate....I just gave you some specifics and you decided to ignore them. and now you are moving the goal posts right there.
From "Wenger never learns" something that is simply stupid, now you are throwing a number of cliches that are easily disproven.
Seriously what the f**** is "buying players we actually need" suppose to mean ? After buying Cech/Özil/ Sanchez or Mustafi? Are you saying we didn't need Cech, Özil or Sanchez?
By the way, for your info, we do have LESS injuries this year, last season as well as the one before. That is well reported, just look at the data. Plenty has been written about this.
http://www.arsenalreport.com/injuryroom/history

Latest posts+

Top Bottom