• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

CL: Arsenal vs Juventus/Juv. vs AFC | 28/03/06 & 05/04/06

Smartly Dressed Morris

Vieira and Nedved will miss the first leg of the Quarter finals through suspension. I fancy us to win this after seeing them against Bremen , and we have got a relativley easy semi final.

AFC no1.

i knew it aswell it was fate to meet P4 cant wait to hear the reactions from arsenal player and especially P4 aswell to be honest it could be worse(AC or barcelona)i believe if we beat juventus we can go all the way to the final :lol:

dsurg

Smartly Dressed Morris said:
Vieira and Nedved will miss the first leg of the Quarter finals through suspension. I fancy us to win this after seeing them against Bremen , and we have got a relativley easy semi final.

If that is the case, then PV4 doesnt play at Highbury.

I fancy our chances

Bring on Juventus

Uri

I'm glad we got the first leg at home, and if we qualify, we will have it at home again, seems better to me.
it is possible, let's hope the guys will do the job.

Pigfat

What a result :p Paddy, were coming to Turin for your blood. :evil: It's fate, but what a draw, even the semi's looks decent :D

Lukazan

Established Member
Not the draw I was hoping for but they are lucky to still be in the CL afterall..

Not lucky to be where they are in Serie A though..

RocktheCasbah

Established Member
If only that bloody keeper hadn't dropped the ball....

Oh well, I wanted Juve anyway, it'll be interesting to see how Arsène plans on dealing with a player he must know like no other, and also Fabregas, I think we're about to find out just how good he is now.

All in all, it's quite exciting, be good to see Paddy back at Highbury, hopefully he plays like he did for most of last season!

EDIT: Suspended is he? Oh well..

James

Established Member
I wasn't aware Vieira and Nedved are suspended for the first leg.

I'm confident we can get through.

Jidex

I hate to say i told you so, but...

Jidex said:
I have personally believed that it is written that we beat Real, which we now have, we will face Juve and beat them in the next round, talk about irony for Pat! 8) After that it all gets a bit blurry :?

Wuhoo!! What a draw, bring it :twisted:

Top Bottom