• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

CL: Arsenal vs Juventus/Juv. vs AFC | 28/03/06 & 05/04/06

AFCG7

Established Member
I'm very worried about how our midfield will cope. Juve will pressure us muc much more than Real Madrid did.. Vieira and Emmerson and Blasi wont be pushovers..they will be very aggressive... i'm wondering if Wenger will play Fabregas in both legs.. maybe Diaby will start with Gilberto.

chandraraj

bring juve on. our boys will be ready for them. just tell hleb not to dribble around viera. he got such long legs.lol

cc

Tris_1 said:
champions04 said:
Don't think Vieira is suspended. Sky sports would have definately mentioned if he was. The only player they said would miss the first leg was Nedved, so it looks like Vieira will be returning to Highbury.

David Pleat said that it isn't the best draw but it isn't the worst and I agree with him.

nothin but agree with Mr. Plat

considering 1/4 final only, niether best nor worst. but if we are aiming to title, we've got the easier half, pretty good all around

BannedKwame

patrick42uk said:
juve sometimes play the long ball game and have midfielders who play both technically and physically. these are things we'v handled with difficulty in the prem.

on the other hand, juve are a team that dont chase games too well. it is very possible to get a lead and then play men behind the ball to shut them out.
Perhaps the loss last year against Liverpool is clouding you perception, but Juve almost always come back to win. And Vieira was the missing piece of class for their team. When was the last time Arsenal successfully played 10 behind the ball? We aren't Liverpool-- they actually defend set pieces and crosses well.

We can win, I just haven't thought it through how.

clockwork orange

Blind faith in "LVG filoshophy"
Austrian Gooner said:
anyone knows how to get to tickets for the game in torino if you don't have an official supporters club in your country - and where will the arsenal supporters section will be in torino to get tickets near by

I've been to quite a few away European away matches in Italy & it was always easy to get a ticket (locally) for the away end (when they have too many away fans they normally create another (adjacent) section for away fans. This should be possible because I don't think Dell'Alpi will be sold out, they only managed to get 40,000 for the Bremen match, including thousands from Germany. If you speak German post something on a Bremen forum and ask about the arrangements for that match).

AFC no1.

imagine diaby playing viera gets tackled by viera oops diaby no viera lol they are twins :lol:

viera oooooooo
viera oooooooo
he comes from senagul
he plays for ............... :wink:

love to see arsenal fans sing that tune for diaby sure would make viera jealous :D

Tris_1

BannedKwame said:
patrick42uk said:
juve sometimes play the long ball game and have midfielders who play both technically and physically. these are things we'v handled with difficulty in the prem.

on the other hand, juve are a team that dont chase games too well. it is very possible to get a lead and then play men behind the ball to shut them out.
Perhaps the loss last year against Liverpool is clouding you perception, but Juve almost always come back to win. And Vieira was the missing piece of class for their team. When was the last time Arsenal successfully played 10 behind the ball? We aren't Liverpool-- they actually defend set pieces and crosses well.

We can win, I just haven't thought it through how.

God will make a way mate!

bojed

AM Resident Joker #1
mrsvanpersie said:
Going to be a fantastic game - Just what I wanted really...

hey.. havent seen you around for quite a while...

i've been missing you a lot!

err i mean your robin that is :p

i really hope he can play against juve to show them what class we have within our young players.

sabret00the

Established Member
Does anyone have a wallpaper with Cesc on one side and Paddy on the other and a big VERSUS in the middle, street fighter style?

camposlin

i am not sure whether paddy was suspended or not?
but i am sure that we will get throught.
persoanliy i prefer juven to other2

mrsvanpersie

bojed said:
mrsvanpersie said:
Going to be a fantastic game - Just what I wanted really...

hey.. havent seen you around for quite a while...

i've been missing you a lot!

err i mean your robin that is :p

i really hope he can play against juve to show them what class we have within our young players.
Hey!
Haven’t seen you for around for a while, either! :D
Erm, Robin, and yes, you had better been missing him…Lol, I hope he’s well for the game too, and with a more players’ returning from injury, I’m sure we can do it…1-0 to us, I think… :wink:

sabret00the

Established Member
for five years he tried to leave us, then he finally did when we refused to pander to his attention whoredom, he thinks he has a better chance of winning the CL somewhere else, it's our job to ruin that dream for him, it's our job to destroy him. can't wait.

P.S. we need to make sure he picks up a yellow.

Latest posts

Top Bottom