• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

CL: Arsenal vs Juventus/Juv. vs AFC | 28/03/06 & 05/04/06

Arsenal_4eva_14

Look we are very fortunete here you all know. We play the first leg at highbury right, and if we can keep Juventus score less i ahve no doubt we will get through. In Italy Jusventus are playing in front of non-existent crwds which whilst it is extremely sad, there home advantage is not a deciding factor come second leg, so a scored draw tehre will be enough. Come on the Gunners!

koivu

I was looking into flights to Turin yesterday, and a return flight would have cost £40. Just had a look and it's now £194.

I can't wait for this one, it was always in the cards wasn't it...

clockwork orange

Blind faith in "LVG filoshophy"
Italian commentary during return leg:

...dribbling e cross di Van Persie sulla fascia sinistra, il pallone alto sul quale Buffon non esce, e' preda di Henry che con grande elevazione colpisce e segna dal limite dell'area piccola... GOL!!!!!

zero tre...

ché disastro!!!
ché disastro per Juve...

Arsenal_4eva_14

leonardo santiago said:

...dribbling e cross di Van Persie sulla fascia sinistra, il pallone alto sul quale Buffon non esce, e' preda di Henry che con grande elevazione colpisce e segna dal limite dell'area piccola... GOL!!!!!

zero tre...

ché disastro!!!
ché disastro per Juve...

Wow thats really cool :roll: Lets all show off that we can speak another langauge?! Pointless

Hershamgooners

leonardo santiago said:

zero tre...

ché disastro!!!
ché disastro per Juve...

Sounds good to me.......

clockwork orange

sabret00the said:
for five years he tried to leave us, then he finally did when we refused to pander to his attention whoredom, he thinks he has a better chance of winning the CL somewhere else, it's our job to ruin that dream for him, it's our job to destroy him. can't wait.

P.S. we need to make sure he picks up a yellow.
And then all sign to the tune of Chic/Nile Rogers - Le freak..

Aaaahhh You're out!
Pa-trick Pa-trick
You'e out!
Aaaahhh You're out!
Pa-trick Pa-trick
You'e out!
Aaaahhh You're out!
Pa-trick Pa-trick
You'e out!

OneProudGooner

Established Member
The legend gets to say farewall to Highbury :D
It was always going to happen I wouldn't be suprised that he avoids getting another booking in the 1st leg meaning he'll miss the 2nd leg.

RocktheCasbah

Established Member
Arsenal_4eva_14 said:
leonardo santiago said:

zero tre...

ché disastro!!!
ché disastro per Juve...

Wow thats really cool :roll: Lets all show off that we can speak another langauge?! Pointless

And what do you call your little post?

Legend#1

Established Member
Our record against Italian sides in the CL

Played 19

Won 8

Drawn 8

Lost 3

We can ****ing do em.. Soak up the pressure and hit them on the counter attack with pace.

We should have RvP and Cole back too !

Arsenal_4eva_14

RocktheCasbah said:
Arsenal_4eva_14 said:
leonardo santiago said:

zero tre...

ché disastro!!!
ché disastro per Juve...

Umm a post :wink:

Look he broke a rule by speaking in a foreign language, then he doesn't translate it and its off topic, simple as that

sabret00the

Established Member
Legend#1 said:
Our record against Italian sides in the CL

Played 19

Won 8

Drawn 8

Lost 3

We can f****g do em.. Soak up the pressure and hit them on the counter attack with pace.

We should have RvP and Cole back too !
i disagree, i feel we have to play the game with pace from the first whistle, wear them out and his them with our superior finishing...ok so i mean van Persie and Henry if he turns up in the mood.

f4evo

if we beat them semifinals will be vs wiiners of inter/ajax vs villareal
and i hope its ajax that prevails

RockyRocastle

Established Member
Good draw in so far as we avoided three of the best four teams in it on our potential route to the final.

Juve will be ****ing hard game though, really could go either way. Keeping a clean sheet in the first leg is vital imo. Anything else is a bonus.

What is the latest on Cole? Surely he should be back for the second leg?

f4evo

basically
arsenal/juve vs inter/ajax/villareal
barca/benfica vs milan/lyon

so perfect final
arsenal vs barcelona :)

clockwork orange

Arsenal_4eva_14 said:
RocktheCasbah said:
Arsenal_4eva_14 said:
leonardo santiago said:

zero tre...

ché disastro!!!
ché disastro per Juve...

Umm a post :wink:

Look he broke a rule by speaking in a foreign language, then he doesn't translate it and its off topic, simple as that
I don't speak Italian, the post is not off topic. On the use of a foreign language... This is from another match report when van Persie turned Inter's defence inside out a few years ago. Just loved to listen to the Italians hyping him up without actually understanding it...

Top Bottom