• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

CL: Barcelona vs Arsenal - 16.03.2016, BT Sport

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Playmaker is a ***** at the best of times. If we could defend and finish, we would have destroyed Barcelona....:lol:......logic. 5-1 and thet barely broke sweat.

If you are going to call me a ***** at least @ me otherwise it's just cowardly. I left this forum for a while as the quality in posting dipped and the knee jerk reaction sky rocketed. However you were here before I got here and I genuinely believe that I haven't seen a coherent thought provoking post from you yet. It's either a cynical or moronic remark and it's not surprise I'm quoting another stupid post. I honestly don't believe you know what the word logic means.

MaraDon

Wants you to learn about football
If you are going to call me a ***** at least @ me otherwise it's just cowardly. I left this forum for a while as the quality in posting dipped and the knee jerk reaction sky rocketed. However you were here before I got here and I genuinely believe that I haven't seen a coherent thought provoking post from you yet. It's either a cynical or moronic remark and it's not surprise I'm quoting another stupid post. I honestly don't believe you know what the word logic means.
you are a top top poster, just use the ignore botton and dont leave us.

Mgelebi

PSG - Barca aggregate was 1-5 last year in the CL. PSG are not gonna do Barca. It's going to be either Real if they have a good day or Bayern. The rest can not compete with them over 2 legs, they just can't. Their frontline is cheat-mode by the way ffs. Having all three of Neymar, Suarez and Messi, each capable of a 40-goal season is madness. Henry-Eto-Messi and Villa-Messi-Pedro were not as good as Neymar-Suarez-Messi.

fabo

6.51 / 10

Writing a big block of text doesn't constitute a coherent argument -especially when you're saying we would have destroyed barca if X and Y happened. Brainwashed. But bury your head in the sand by all means.

And please do hang around, even though I don't agree with anything you say.

wontshere

We were doing fine in the first game till about the 70th minute, when we suddenly had a collective brainfart - trying to take the game to f*cking barcelona. Its as one commentator was saying, we just don't know how to play a game on the back foot and a team like Leicester/Celtic would have fared better against Barcelona.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Still can't believe how shxt we are these days. The kids from the stadium era were better than this, I don't know what's going on.

Back then we were respected and somewhat pitied for being this bright group of young players who could play anyone off the park on their day. Now we're just a poor team with no excuses, bottling it every season. No wonder we're a joke in European football now.

Last edited:

kopzilla

Always Negative
Amen! How can anyone come away from these two games and feel anything but frustration and anger. We are not even close to competing in the CL. We are not even close in our won domestic league. Never felt Barcelona came out of second gear. Pathetic to think we played well and even worse to fawn over Messi like Wenger did at the press conference. I cannot stand it.

Our game play does not exude self belief and confidence..it is more of a 'lets try and see if we can score' kind of mentality.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom