• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

CL: Bayern Munich vs. Arsenal | Wed 4th Nov 19.45

Status
Not open for further replies.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Is anything being done to fix the usability of this site when not on WiFi? Constant pop-ups.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Would like to see the same team as Swansea but Gabriel if fit, in for Per. We need speed in defence to keep a clean sheet, and tbh if they do score then I think they will win.

redanddread

The stone that the builders refuse
Would like to see the same team as Swansea but Gabriel if fit, in for Per. We need speed in defence to keep a clean sheet, and tbh if they do score then I think they will win.
Do we? We'll be so far back in our own 1/2 that I reckon Per's the man to do the job. We'll be very tight & compact and regardless of what Gabriel & Wenger say about attacking we all know how this game will pan out. Bayern will hoover up all the ball and we'll look to hit them on the break and at set pieces. Per's very good at organizing the troops. In a game where we might be playing a "high-line' then I'd agree that Gabriel would be a better fit but I think Wenger will play his captain at the heart of the defense.

TheGlitch

0-1 Arsenal.

Late goal by us. 84th minute.
Bayern are a really good team, we kno right?
They are tipped to win this competition. To top this group. And are classed as the best team in the world atm. Have the current top striker and a managers who knows how to win games and is without a doubt one of best around.
I would love it. Love it if we beat them, that would throw a spanner in the works. But id take anything from a draw to one nil loss.
I know what we're up against

TheGlitch

You are such an ungrateful git. Smfh. This is always the **** we read. Per is jo slower than when he came and he is the one player that stabilise this defence. Not ****ing koscienly!

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

Do we? We'll be so far back in our own 1/2 that I reckon Per's the man to do the job. We'll be very tight & compact and regardless of what Gabriel & Wenger say about attacking we all know how this game will pan out. Bayern will hoover up all the ball and we'll look to hit them on the break and at set pieces. Per's very good at organizing the troops. In a game where we might be playing a "high-line' then I'd agree that Gabriel would be a better fit but I think Wenger will play his captain at the heart of the defense.

I wouldn't bring Gabriel in , his distribution is the worse of all our defenders . It'll end up costing against a Guardiola side .

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
You are such an ungrateful git. Smfh. This is always the **** we read. Per is jo slower than when he came and he is the one player that stabilise this defence. Not ****ing koscienly!

Who the f**k do you think you are talking to me like that, sure put your view across but cut out the "ungrateful git" crap!

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
I wouldn't bring Gabriel in , his distribution is the worse of all our defenders . It'll end up costing against a Guardiola side .

Well its not my choice :) I'm just worried about Per's pace, having said that he did well in the first game and is playing well recently. Gabriel has been good when ever he has played.

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

Well its not my choice :) I'm just worried about Per's pace, having said that he did well in the first game and is playing well recently. Gabriel has been good when ever he has played.

Gabriel's been very good .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom