• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

CL: Dinamo Zagreb vs Arsenal | 08/08/06

Brick

gunnerturk said:
Me too. They were like cheap copies of Fenerbahce fans.

You can say whatever you want, but you should've been on the stadium to
feel the atmosphere..
Dinamo's fans were known for their non-stop fanatical supporting throughout the Europe b4 anyone outside Turkey knew what Fenerbahce was...

Mostarac

Established Member
When it comes to vocal support, nobody can touch the Turkish and Greek supporters, that being BBB or anybody else. That is a fact. If you think Dinamo-Hajduk is great when it comes to this, go and watch Galatasaray-Fenerbahce or Panathinaikos-Olympiakos.

1970*Gooner

Established Member

Player:Rice
stanzi said:
Mostarac said:
stanzi said:
You live in the forgotten past, my little senior citizen (with your petty little red pentagram & picture of the old communist dictator).

This tells me that I have nothing to discuss with you. You can stick to Pavelic or whoever suits you the best :wink: .
Aaah, anyone not liking Tito or any other communist lifelong leader (like Tito's beloved friends Fidel, Kim Il Sung or Ceausescu) must be a fascist then. Congratulation on your distorted logic :wink:
Yes, free elections & not having a president for life & free enterpreneurship & freedom of expression (if you forgot, it was criminalized to the very end of ex-YU) and jails not full of political opponents must be a Hitler's or Pavelic's invention 8)
Your labeling is disgraceful.
And funny, along with the idea we would profit or tremble out of joy if we would play some of the poorest playing football clubs like Velez or Sarajevo or Zvezda, worse than half of the clubs currently in croatian legaue. It's enough sad competition already.
Wake up and smell the coffee, nostalgia boy, it's 2006.
I thought this forum was for football talk, chill out :wink:

Novi Zagreb

Good news everyone!
peacebd8.gif

Friendly match Italia vs Croatia has just ended.

Italia - Croatia 0:2 :punk

Eduardo 28"
Luka Modric 42"

So this gives me hope for better Dinamo performance on Emirates Stadium.

;)

jester

Established Member
did the guy who said he'd cut his balls off if arsenal win actually do it? lol
Cesc was terrific first leg, and if he actually has added goals to his game he will be awesome. Who's Gerrard?

Ratinho

Established Member
Yeah, the strangely agressively Dinamo confidence didn't last long tbh.

I'm sure his balls are still intact, and we'll let him off that one. :)

jester

Established Member
yeah i guess so.
it was inevitable when we scored, but due to by girlfriend also wanting to watch big brother (ahhhhh!) i missed two of the goals and when i flicked back saw the replays.
but still, cesc looks like he may start chipping in with a decent amount of goals.

jester

Established Member
good ball throught by hleb though... lol
yeah i only got to see the first goal, missed the other two by seconds.

gunnerturk

jester said:
yeah i guess so.
it was inevitable when we scored, but due to by girlfriend also wanting to watch big brother (ahhhhh!) i missed two of the goals and when i flicked back saw the replays.
but still, cesc looks like he may start chipping in with a decent amount of goals.
I don't know if the guy has chopped his balls off or not but one thing for sure man you got no balls at all. How could you miss those goals for the sake of big brother.

jester

Established Member
hmmm... if you get a girlfriend (assuming you're a straight man and havent got one) you'll understand some things have to be done. in order for me to watch football in peace (and peace is the main word) flicking over twice for about 10seconds a time is worth it ;) it just turned out wrong with the timing.

RocktheCasbah

Established Member
jester said:
hmmm... if you get a girlfriend (assuming you're a straight man and havent got one) you'll understand some things have to be done. in order for me to watch football in peace (and peace is the main word) flicking over twice for about 10seconds a time is worth it ;) it just turned out wrong with the timing.

If I was you mate, I'd dump the bird and get one that won't interrupt the football (and cause you to miss goals) by watching the biggest pile of **** ever shown on british television.

That is, unless you're madly in love and/ or she's really fit. ;-)

Jameel46

Established Member
RocktheCasbah said:
jester said:

If I was you mate, I'd dump the bird and get one that won't interrupt the football (and cause you to miss goals) by watching the biggest pile of s**t ever shown on british television.

:D :lol: 8)

jester

Established Member
RocktheCasbah said:
jester said:

If I was you mate, I'd dump the bird and get one that won't interrupt the football (and cause you to miss goals) by watching the biggest pile of s**t ever shown on british television.

normally i watch footie alone but since we were on holiday an easy life is what i wanted. i watched footie for 89 minutes, she watched one minute of dribble. just turned out wrong. lol
eh, she's slowly coming to football... took her to the reading cc game last season. my brother too (pool fan) i took to wigan cc game (because they're the cheap ones).

Latest posts

Top Bottom