• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

CL: Dinamo Zagreb vs Arsenal | 08/08/06

Arsenal_FAN1983

RocktheCasbah said:
Good on you, I would have gone f'cking mental.

Some can't do without the game they so dearly love, I would have been pissed off if she said "turn it I want to watch big brother." :x

I guess your not a die hard footie fan Jester. Even if we score one goal against an easy team, i couldn't bring myself to neglect the rest of the match.

it was a wonder fulmatch with 3 goals and great performance from fabregas,hleb and the others.as long as iknow i was told that defence was shaky that is what worries me.

jester

Established Member
Arsenal_FAN1983 said:
RocktheCasbah said:
Good on you, I would have gone f'cking mental.

Some can't do without the game they so dearly love, I would have been pissed off if she said "turn it I want to watch big brother." :x

I guess your not a die hard footie fan Jester. Even if we score one goal against an easy team, i couldn't bring myself to neglect the rest of the match.

yeh, not a die hard fan because i let my girlfrind turn it over for 30seconds. yawn. some people need to have a human relationship at least once...
and where did it say i negleted the match? meh, make ur your own posts you read.

Tunar22

No doubt dinamo have no chance in front of us.But we should be carefull.I'm not 100% sure but I think Liverpool lost 1-0 to CSKA last year at anfield after winning the first leg 3-1.

Top Bottom