• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

CL: Dinamo Zagreb vs Arsenal | 08/08/06

gunnerturk

Nitkov said:
some fans are in good relationships with their. Celtic is Catolic club, and Croats is Catolics so this is conection.

I forget to tell you, watch the guy with number 7. He probably have place in every European team...belive me

Etto seems capable of scoring home and away, kind of agree with you.

Drago

The_byrne said:
arsenal have massive experince of playing huge underdogs, both at home in europe. Wenger is not arrogant and neither is his team.

This is the biggest problem for us (Dinamo). You can laugh at me, but I'm sure that we would beat anyone @ maksimir, except Arsenal. Liverpool, valencia or ajax would be much easier opponents. I truly admire Wenger, because I know he wont let his players to think that this game is already won. Arsenal will give its best even in Zagreb, because they already know everything what we are typing here.

Of course, we can hope that Dinamo can do something at home, although I don't know how we can keep Arsenal at home (perhaps they are not used to new ground? :lol: )

Gary

Most of the supporters with less than average IQ knows that Arsenal is huge, capable, one of the best teams in Europe backed up with respectable names and results. But this is present time and you are never sure in football. Present time Dinamo is fresh, motivated and subjectively will be an decent opponent to Arsenal. Not many clubs left Maksimir Park with smile. :)

Exiled In Newcastle

Established Member
Zagreb fans:

You are more than welcome here if you follow our rules. Please read the first post in the thread.

If you're going to come on here and tell us you're going to win and tell us this player and that player will do whatever that's fine - although someone will probably not agree!

But if you just want to come on here to make idle internet threats or say 'I'm hard, me!' then don't bother. Tell you what, there are some lads call themselves 'The Herd'. I'm sure if you look round the net you'll find them and I'm sure they'll be happy to chat.

algunner

I just think that we need to perform huge and shut any doubters that Arsenal is no longer inconsistent CL team. We just need to show some real dominance and that should scare teams away. We reached CL final not just by luck but by merit and such dominance should help the team creat some luck on the way to FINALS.

choi12911

I think we should field our strongest team (with the exception of Henry and Cole who aren't match-fit yet) to make sure that we are through.

This will be a fixture we'll have to go through no matter what.

Gary

Exiled In Newcastle said:
Let's make no mistake here, this is no walk in the park fixture. But, it is one that we SHOULD get through.

Ofcourse you should, estimated worth of your players is 232 million €. If you don't win, then something's very wrong with the global value system. :)

Exiled In Newcastle

Established Member
Out of interest how did you come up with the figure 232. And as Thierry is absolutely priceless that figure obviously doesn't include him.

NIPOLOPO

Established Member
Exiled In Newcastle said:
Zagreb fans:

You are more than welcome here if you follow our rules. Please read the first post in the thread.

If you're going to come on here and tell us you're going to win and tell us this player and that player will do whatever that's fine - although someone will probably not agree!

But if you just want to come on here to make idle internet threats or say 'I'm hard, me!' then don't bother. Tell you what, there are some lads call themselves 'The Herd'. I'm sure if you look round the net you'll find them and I'm sure they'll be happy to chat.

Should I provide them with a link to The Herd forum, so they truly understand what <Being hard> really is about? And stop bugging us for good :x

Gary

Quite opposite, we are soft as silk. And gentle. And caring. We'll let Arsenal win for sure. :) I mean get real... those people who were bashing your forum are not Dinamo Zagreb fans. Dinamo Zagreb fans are very jolly happy blokes. Friendly. Very. Trust me. Can we sign Arsenal already won? bwahaha :D

zrzy

zgfan said:
nidza7 said:
4.How can you be sure that Dinamovci will be 100% ready in this early season.So it`s guessing.

Well, they have started season much earlier... They have played 6-7 strong games in last month (Auxerre, Sahtjar....). And they are playing really well recently. And trust me, when you play aginst Arsenal you will give 130% of yourself.....
That's true.
And for Arsenal that will be first game in this season...

I'm sure that will be a great game(s)

EDIT - NO GOAL CLIPS, NO MORE WARNINGS

zrzy

Arsenal_FAN1983 said:
Svetinja said:
Dinamo Zagreb - Arsenal:2:0
Arsenal - Dinamo:1:1

My friend this might only happen in a dream world, its not exactly your prediction its what you hope will happen. :roll:

Yes, he is crazy.

It will be:

Dinamo - Arsenal 1:0
Arsenal - Dinamo 2:1

icon_smile_cool.gif
th_dinamo.gif

Top Bottom