• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

CL: Dinamo Zagreb vs Arsenal | 08/08/06

Gary

Without Lehman and Cole? Now it sounds more like a fair chance to win at least in Zagreb. Maybe with a big M. i'll give it 50-50% chance.

flaunt

Wish we could have an easier opponent. Well, I always hope our opponents are soft-touches.

This is an interesting match-up, and hopefully it'll keep our squad on its toes. Also hopeful our WC stars will at least make the bench so we have options in the first leg.

2nd leg will see the return of our stars so that should at least give us something to look forward to in the home leg.

zrzy

Gary said:
Without Lehman and Cole? Now it sounds more like a fair chance to win at least in Zagreb. Maybe with a big M. i'll give it 50-50% chance.
Lehman has a get card against Barcelona, remember? Cole going to the Chelsea (95%).

zrzy

flaunt said:
Wish we could have an easier opponent. Well, I always hope our opponents are soft-touches.

This is an interesting match-up, and hopefully it'll keep our squad on its toes. Also hopeful our WC stars will at least make the bench so we have options in the first leg.

2nd leg will see the return of our stars so that should at least give us something to look forward to in the home leg.

Arsenal is one of the best teams on the world, but...

Brasil is the best team on the world, but they are not cahmpions of the world.

Ne ide mi baš engleski, al valjda će englezi skužit šta oću reći :lol:

Arsenal_FAN1983

We shall see, I have a feeling we are going to carve up your defence really easy in both legs, depends if Henry can play for 40 mins, he will run riot in that short space of time like he did against Sparta Prague last season.

zrzy

Arsenal_FAN1983 said:
We shall see, I have a feeling we are going to carve up your defence really easy in both legs. :wink:
You forget Henry will not play in Zagreb :D

Gary

But don't forget 10 basic facts:

10. When the Boogeyman goes to bed, he checks his closet for Chuck Norris.

9. Chuck Norris doesn’t read books. He stares them down until he gets the information he wants.

8. Chuck Norris is not hung like a horse… horses are hung like Chuck Norris

7. If you can see Chuck Norris, he can see you. If you can’t see Chuck Norris, you may be only seconds away from death.

6. Chuck Norris’ tears cure cancer. Too bad he has never cried.

5. After much debate, President Truman decided to drop the atomic bomb on Hiroshima rather than the alternative of sending Chuck Norris. His reasoning? It was more “humane”.

4. On the 7th day, God rested…. Chuck Norris took over.

3. Chuck Norris can divide by zero.

2. The chief export of Chuck Norris is pain.

1. Chuck Norris does not sleep. He waits.

Gary

Arsenal_FAN1983, face the facts, Dinamo is small club in a small country, you should be aware of that powah. :D

Arsenal_FAN1983

Yeh, it is so ironic we getting these fans on here too over confident, lets hope thats how their team will feel when we play against them with no Henry. Their players might be as arrogant as their fans and that will cloud their judgement. :lol:

Dougan17

I predict either a stuttering 2-1 win for Arsenal there and then a much more dominant performance of about 2-0 in the second game.

regardless, it'll be what, 2 weeks of full training when the second leg rolls around for the latest arriving of players (Henry) who shouldn't be too rusty.

Gary

Arsenal_FAN1983 said:
Yeh, it is so ironic we getting these fans on here too over confident, lets hope thats how their team will feel when we play against them with no Henry. Their players might be as arrogant as their fans and that will cloud their judgement. :lol:

Yeah, but i'm from Zagreb and my team is not what you think it is. :D But put that aside... The trick is that in small countries everything is smaller, so the ball is smaller too. That will confuse gigantic figures in Arsenal. And Dinamo will probably use holographic micro tactics in London. I know it sounds probably too exotic and abstract for you but well... :D

apollo

I don't want to be pessimistic , but I'm sensing that we'll be facing some trouble passing through them...as Wenger should use people like Rocisky , Hleb , Eboue , Toure , Flamini , Cygan (yeah we need him fellas :( ) and Adebayor (though I don't really consider him professional enough unfortunately) right from the start...and there SHOULD and I say it again SHOULD have a vital ball killer (a-la-Henry) , so people like Lupoli (I'm not sure if he's around) , Aliadiere and Adebayor should just score whenever they even have one half of a chance...

2nd leg will be rock-a** awesome....I'm sure the mates will thrash 'em to death...but it's all about keeping it cool for the 1st leg and not loosing confidence and mental strength as it was almost always a curse last season when we play AWAY...I hope the guys will work on that decisive factor and learn from last season...

Arsenal_FAN1983

Gary said:
Arsenal_FAN1983 said:

Yeah, but i'm from Zagreb and my team is not what you think it is. :D But put that aside... The trick is that in small countries everything is smaller, so the ball is smaller too. That will confuse gigantic figures in Arsenal. And Dinamo will probably use holographic micro tactics in London. I know it sounds probably too exotic and abstract for you but well... :D

Its understandable I guess to feel that confident seeing as Henry might not play, but for now we don't know the Arsenal line-up so before you get too excited wait and see who will be playing.

Gary

Arsenal_FAN1983 said:
Its understandable I guess to feel that confident seeing as Henry might not play, but for now we don't know the Arsenal line-up so before you get too excited wait and see who will be playing.

I am not excited. I just want to watch good football and chillout. And it is always great watching Arsenal live. Especially playing vs my club. BTW, did you know that Henry alone is worth double the price of all Dinamo players alltogether?

Top Bottom