• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Draft CL Draft Last 12 - Crackhead FC vs Pigge Utd

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
As per @Rex Bezos simulation, we have the quarterfinals of the CL Draft.

It's Crackhead FC (@Riou ) vs @pigge Utd

Crackhead FC
1680263897349-png.14087

Pigge Utd
1680262271603.png

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
@Riou are Silooy, Johnsen, Carboni and Sterling in their appropriate positions?

If you want to edit the formation and positions (to move Sterling to your preferred position of RWB), use this site

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Crackhead Utd has to be the worst draft team I have ever seen anywhere.

This don made a serious all time Prem team, with Ledley King as captain and Lucas Digne as vice captain...and my team is Crackhead FC, smh!

Riou

Also Riou waiting for his mess of a team to finally be put out of it's misery, so he can sneak into a better team again...

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

Riou against the only female manager in the league.

Should be an interesting match-up.

Riou

I love how @Rex Bezos couldn't even be bothered putting in a funny post on how this match is going, like he did in all the other threads...as my team is just so pointless 🤣

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Pigge Utd
This is a proper team. Along with any of the top 9 or 10 teams these guys could beat anyone in the table and it's mental that a team this stacked is even in the play in but that's what happens when so many teams draft quality...

Best player
Despite being in a team with Van Basten, Robben and Zidane the stand out player for @pigge Utd was actually Paul Scholes. Big goals when it counted, assists and a lot of minutes played. Just don't tell him his daughter is wearing sandals nearby...

EMitYpKUEAELTj1.jpg

Best Performance
This absolute demolition of another top team away from home. The standout game from Zinedine Zidane the wizard as he absolutely ruined the poor Hunskelpers on the counter.

1680291929865.png

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Crackheads FC
On the other hand haven't quite done as well in this league. Lot of stories that behind the scenes that manager @Riou has fallen out violently with two starring members of his English core, Jamie "Carra" Carragher and Mason "Money Mase" Mount. Also he's alleged to have come to blows with star defensive midfielder Pep Guardiola who now sits on the bench behind the inferior but manager favoured Sven Bender.

Best Player
Despite what the manager would have you believe it's not Sven Bender. It's clearly Samuel Eto'o who has absolutely carried this pretty mediocre team on his back all season long. Out of the measly 17 goals that Crackheads managed he bagged NINE of them.

16461459790386.jpg

Best Performance
Again when a team only wins three games all year there's not a lot of options to really pick from :lol:

Still their victory over Champions elect Sauce Squad will be remembered for a long time by the Crackhead faithfuls. Of course it was another Eto'o goal to carry them to victory...

1680292566079.png

Latest posts+

Top Bottom