• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Draft CL Draft Last 12 - Crackhead FC vs Pigge Utd

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

So the FINAL game of the first round of knockouts and it's the team the world is waiting to see... they're known as "Riou Madrid" it's Crackhead FC back in action against @pigge utd.

After Ronny Johnsen's red card in the last game manager @Riou and assistant Ran Domiser made a impassioned plea to the AM CL Draft board to rescind the Ronny Johnsen red card...

...because they hated "Carra".

In a unprecedented step opposition manager Pigge joined them in asking for leniency as he wanted to face Ronny as well.

In the end, the judges took pity and "Magic" Johnsen was back in the team fresh for the second leg. With a huge result in the first leg, Riou had won the respect of the dissident dressing room faction and was even on speaking terms with Guardiola about their shared love of Julia Roberts movies.

There was a great atmosphere at Parc de Pigge where the home team had fought back twice in the first leg to get ahead in the tie thanks to away goals. With one of the best teams in the ranking tournament surely tonight would be a formality.

It would in fact... NOT be a formality.

Just a minute in to the game Utd have a throw in but the front three for Crackhead FC are full of pressing and the ball goes back from Scholes to Carvalho who hits a risky sideways pass under pressure from Morata towards his CB partner Pique.

He's not seen Eto'o bearing down though... and before the ball can get to Pique, Eto'o has taken a touch and he....

HAMMERS IT PAST OBLAK!! CRACKHEAD FC ARE IN FRONT IN THE TIE!

article-2576523-1C22156100000578-730_636x382.jpg

Yes he's doing the celebration again but the hardcore Crackhead casuals are going beserk with happiness in the away end. There's flairs going off and they start ripping out the seats in the away end.

Pigge Utd have come to play though and Immediately they take control of the game and start pressing with a high line all over the pitch.

Bender and Pirlo are really struggling to lock Zidane down as he drifts all over the pitch.

He punches a hole by playing a brilliant pass through to Aguero and it takes a world class save from Illgner to push the ball wide!

MV5BYWI1Yjk3NDAtZTI0OS00Y2E0LThkY2YtMDVhN2ZmOGQ5ZmI1XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjUyNDk2ODc@._V1_.jpg

Minutes later Eboue isn't alert enough to see the inside-out run of Van Basten who flicks it around him when the pass is played, he's through on goal...

In the second extra it takes to shift it onto his right foot the covering Tudor makes a huge block on him...

...the ball squirms away...

AND IS RIFLED IN BY AGUERO

ZKHUPLEO5FBXDGJN2RT3TGEOJQ.jpg

@pigge utd are THROUGH as it stands!

They keep their foot to the floor though and van Basten draws two more saves out of Illgner to keep them alive.

@Riou sits deep in conversation in the technical area with Ran Domiser, "Carra" comes over to offer his ideas and is quickly sent back to the bench to sit down.

Crackhead FC seem to have weathered the storm and right before half time they're able to get back on the ball...

Some good pressure on Cambiasso forces a turnover and Pirlo has a spare man on the outside... ...he plays in an overlapping Hleb...

...his quick burst of pace has taken him behind the backline... ...he steadies himself and...

POKES THE BALL THROUGH OBLAK'S LEGS! CRACKHEAD GOALLLLL!

Alexander-Hleb-Arsenal1.jpg

Seconds before half time they've got an absolutely priceless goal. They've matched Utd's away goals from the first leg and are in a great position to set up a tie with the Sauce Squad. The only noise as the referee blows his whistle in the Parc des Pigge is the casuals setting off fireworks in the away end.

Half time: 1-2

Last edited:

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

@pigge immediately makes a change after the break. He brings on Firmino and flips to a back 3 in an attempt to overwhelm @Riou with the extra firepower.

Crackhead FC are still standing strong though, that is until Ronny Johnsen is injured 10 minutes in to the second half. On the bench "Carra" starts ripping off his training gear until the boss ignores him for Sonny Silooy.

102460616-jamie-carragher-of-england-looks-thoughtful-ahead-of_crop_exact.jpg

Silooy comes on and almost immediately it's disaster...

A missed tackle from Sterling lets Zidane into a good area, he gets his head up and tries to place an incredible cross to the backpost...

...Blinded as to who it is behind him, Silooy gets himself twisted round and can't adjust his body in time to stop Firmino stealing in behind and tapping home!!

GOAL FOR PIGGE UTD!!

1680313439655.jpeg

Now as it stands, it's all square on the night and on aggregate. If this result holds we'll have extra time and penalties!

Utd would rather avoid that outcome if possible and start sending wave after wave of attacks forward. Van Basten misses YET another huge chance firing wide of the far post when the goal was gaping.

Into the final 10 minutes we go and the tension around the ground is palpable... progression and elimination could all come down to one mistake or bad decision. Crackhead FC have had to take off an exhausted Sterling for... Peter Crouch...

Their strategy now is hitting long balls into him, hoping for a lucky bounce and a finish from Eto'o or Morata.

With just minutes left, a slack pass from Silooy out towards Eto'o is jumped on by Robben, he races up the field with Carboni struggling to get back to him. From the edge of the D he tries to place a shot into the bottom corner but Illgner is equal to it... he can't parry the ball round the post though...

...it's back into play...

where it's fallen to that man again, SERGIO AGUEROOOOOO

skysports-sergio-aguero-man-city_5324155.jpg

@Riou slumps in his seat on the bench. @pigge meanwhile runs the entire touchline celebrating with the fans as he goes. Utd have fought all the way back in the second straight game against Crackhead FC and surely now they're through!

There's not even minutes left at this stage... ...if Crackhead FC want to go through they've got to do something right now. It's desperation time so Mason Mount is thrown on to try and salvage this game.

Right as he comes on , Pirlo hits a perfect diagonal up to Crouch, he manages to knock it down and Eto'o pounces on it...

He's got the ball just outside the box...

He sees they've got a spare man on the overlap...

Can he get him the ball... he can...

It's Mason Mount... he's through on goal... he steadies himself...

AND SMASHES THE BALL..

OVER THE BAR!!

mason-mount-sad-fans-trefsdfsdf.jpg

Eto'o falls to the ground in visible disgust... @Riou is ranting on the sideline to Ran Domiser, asking if they can take him off even if they don't have any subs left.

Oblak delays the goal kick for over a minute and when he does finally put it up...

THE FINAL WHISTLE GOES!!

"Money Mase" crouches on the pitch, shirt pulled above his face. Some of his teammates go to comfort him but @Riou shoos them away.

It's the end of the journey for Crackhead FC they lose a thrilling tie 5-4 on aggregate to @pigge utd who will go on to play the Sauce Squad of myself and @Trilly in the quarter finals.

Congratulations both! What a pair of games!

Last edited:

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

Damn, what a night. Just got home after spending the night at the police station, because I knocked out a few piggies with a seat. Allegedly.

It was a wild game and not the result I hoped for, but I got to see @Riou in real life, so all worth it.

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

Player:Martinelli
Good matches @Riou Some Ferguson magic to get that much out of your team. Might rate your manager skills highest of the guys I've faced so far. Lots of them are just oil clubs with elites players. I'll bring your passion into my next games!

1680334871198.png

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
What a game, tbh.

My boys give it everything, ngl...and despite geniunely hating most of the ****s in my team, I couldn't be more proud of them...well, proud of some of them at least.

Congrats @pigge , hope he/she brings the title back to his/her home town now... though when I think about it...

Your specially made list of elite players, barely got past what was essentially a 1990s comedy film about a group of children that are terrible at football, but alongside a dog somehow manage to win their championship.

Just beating that mess probably negatively affects your players state of mind, more than anything.

Now it's time for Riou to hit the showers...

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
What a game, tbh.

My boys give it everything, ngl...and despite geniunely hating most of the ****s in my team, I couldn't be more proud of them...well, proud of some of them at least.

Congrats @pigge , hope he/she brings the title back to his/her home town now... though when I think about it...

Your specially made list of elite players, barely got past what was essentially a 1990s comedy film about a group of children that are terrible at football, but alongside a dog somehow manage to win their championship.

Just beating that mess probably negatively affects your players state of mind, more than anything.

Now it's time for Riou to hit the showers...

aFw9mC9fCLR4Pj-ISVFVgEJRAuf0vMsbxh6lbvLUtPM.jpg

Latest posts+

Top Bottom