• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Draft CL Draft - Last 12 - Farzad Wanderers vs Sapient Hawk FC

Sanchez11

Nobody Is Coming!

Wait, Hawk actually won ffs!

Yep that's it's settled then...

pep-fraud.gif

...I am officially the worst player in this tournament then 😭
fs

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
Nah let's be real, you popped champagne in the jacuzzi after winning a preseason game against me. Shot your load too early when you should've known the Saudi and not the Moroccan would raise his game against you.

No shame losing to a team with 17 away supporters, opposing manager openly beefing his striker, American sim makers etc board was tilted against you from the start bro.

Bro yank computer wankers what can you do but throw your hands up and laugh, they don’t get laid till their company’s IPO and then only with a high tech sex doll, it impacts decision making i suppose. You know me bro i care nothing for the silly Arab v. Persian debate, in fact if i have to go out; @Sapient Hawk is who i want to go out to. In fact my dream is national identity having no more significance than the hometown or neighborhood you are born in.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

Bro yank computer wankers what can you do but throw your hands up and laugh, they don’t get laid till their company’s IPO and then only with a high tech sex doll, it impacts decision making i suppose. You know me bro i care nothing for the silly Arab v. Persian debate, in fact if i have to go out; @Sapient Hawk is who i want to go out to. In fact my dream is national identity having no more significance than the hometown or neighborhood you are born in.

Things are looking up, brother. As we've recently re-established relations with Iran, my plans for opening an authentic Persian restaurant, complete with Persian Chef, Sous Chef & strikingly gorgeous hostess are not the improbability they were half a decade ago :drool:

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
Things are looking up, brother. As we've recently re-established relations with Iran, my plans for opening an authentic Persian restaurant, complete with Persian Chef, Sous Chef & strikingly gorgeous hostess are not the improbability they were half a decade ago :drool:

i been eating the good stuff at home with mom this last week testing my new physique but the kid is working out everyday so I can eat like a horse and maintain my 18 year old body weight of 155 pounds. Maybe that is why i let AM i have the pleasure of my shirtless photo.

Top Bottom