• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Draft CL Draft Results Discussion Thread

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

@Riou @Juan Matas Beard @Gooner416 @A_G @albakos @jones @pigge @Uncle Good-Advice @SA Gunner @Oxeki @Trilly @Sapient Hawk @Clrnc @bingobob @farzad4daarse

Ok so I've finally updated ALL of the squads into our simulator so we can get the next stage underway soon. I've started DMing you all the squads, if you have any changes to the name or formations let me know ASAP before I start simming tomorrow.

The results will be decided like this:

1) All 13 teams will be simmed via a league format ONLY for ranking. This has no overall consequence on the final result, meaning if you win the league but get eliminated in the knockout stage bracket then tough.

2) The bracket will have 13 teams which is an odd number meaning the top 3 teams will get a bye for the first round. As it's a CL draft all knockout games will be home and away. Once rankings are decided @albakos will set up match threads for each knockout game.

Good luck all!

*One last night, @Juan Matas Beard didn't pick a backup keeper so he's been randomised Roman Weidenfeller (2012/13) instead of Tevez.

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
@Riou @Juan Matas Beard @Gooner416 @A_G @albakos @jones @pigge @Uncle Good-Advice @SA Gunner @Oxeki @Trilly @Sapient Hawk @Clrnc @bingobob @farzad4daarse

Ok so I've finally updated ALL of the squads into our simulator so we can get the next stage underway soon. I've started DMing you all the squads, if you have any changes to the name or formations let me know ASAP before I start simming tomorrow.

The results will be decided like this:

1) All 13 teams will be simmed via a league format ONLY for ranking. This has no overall consequence on the final result, meaning if you win the league but get eliminated in the knockout stage bracket then tough.

2) The bracket will have 13 teams which is an odd number meaning the top 3 teams will get a bye for the first round. As it's a CL draft all knockout games will be home and away. Once rankings are decided @albakos will set up match threads for each knockout game.

Good luck all!

*One last night, @Juan Matas Beard didn't pick a backup keeper so he's been randomised Roman Weidenfeller (2012/13) instead of Tevez.

I move for Bezos to be elected Prince of Wales someone get the petition ready for Parliament, he is absolutely killing it. My brand of tough love has turned him into the draft management version of Messi. Hey Rexy you going to let me be the designated randomizer number picker for randomizer right? Come on mate make a traumatized old guy happy with a new toy, look at the good PR it’s buying you.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

I move for Bezos to be elected Prince of Wales someone get the petition ready for Parliament, he is absolutely killing it. My brand of tough love has turned him into the draft management version of Messi. Hey Rexy you going to let me be the designated randomizer number picker for randomizer right? Come on mate make a traumatized old guy happy with a new toy, look at the good PR it’s buying you.

There's no randomiser left though??

Farzad Stoned

There's no randomiser left though??
No next draft let me pick the number, i get joy out of doing it mate it doesn’t cost you anything. It lets me clean out a few molecules of internalized rage i have from being brown and short.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Are we doing the ‘pick a player from teams you knock out’ rule again?

Would have to start in the second round though as some teams are getting a bye

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

@Rex Bezos Btw, is it la randomized like you see whats happening during sim? Would be awesome if you could screen record in that case so you get the excitement while watching.

So what they use is a FM style sim with updates but each match has key stats, line-ups and possession etc. Running a trial tournament to see how it works and this is an example.

1680112791147.png

It also includes red and yellow card suspensions and makes it's own substitutions although tbc on the simming AI quality lol

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Farzad’s unbalanced team won 3-0
Shocked Breaking Bad GIF

Farzad Stoned

I love John Terry banging in a goal. My defenders have better goal numbers than some of your guys attackers. Captain, Legend, and shagger of other men’s wives and gfs.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom