• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Draft CL Draft Results Discussion Thread

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
The sim is the much better way to go, in my humble opinion.

As this is exactly how the voting system works on this site, with our "fair and just" mods in charge...

...least this way everyone has a fair chance!

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Btw random thought but Alaba was a guy who I'd always thought would be a perfect Wengerball player.

He's a midfielder playing left back, like Zinchenko but that next level up again which is something. Great player.

Riou

Hoping for a El Randomico final between you and Sapient 🤞

capital-one-cup-final-20131.png

Riou

If you look to the far right of that picture you'll see Ben Davies about to win the only trophy of his career...

A literal team from Wales won an English trophy more recently than Sp**s, will always make me laugh :lol:

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
I feel the team's better in a 4-4-2 with Muller on the right even if he's not as good as Yorke? Then just drop Yorke or Lewandowski and play Del Piero as a second striker...

Think you've got the best player in the game as well no?

Yorke could play RW and did sporadically according to Transfermarkt for what is worth. Rexy, since you are the Prince of Wales we go with your suggestion. Set up just the way you described. Put Del Sexy as second striker and put Muller at RW and move Yorke to bench. I am fine with either set up or my original 5 man midfield

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
The sim is the much better way to go, in my humble opinion.

As this is exactly how the voting system works on this site, with our "fair and just" mods in charge...

...least this way everyone has a fair chance!
Bro you going 0-5 in this competition with the savagery of Randomizer

Riou

After discussions with Rex, I decided to drop the wingback system with a very heavy heart...want to try and win this now, going the Rocky Balboa punchers chance route with this elite team...

1680129960165-png.14028

And there can be only one man to captain Riou FC...

...don't know why but I feel very connected to him for some reason.

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu
My team seems good but some of the stats surprised me. Forgot the sim don't care how they do in UCL but just generally in that season.

Should have just picked the peak of their careers even if they were crap in UCL that year :lol:

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
My team seems good but some of the stats surprised me. Forgot the sim don't care how they do in UCL but just generally in that season.

Should have just picked the peak of their careers even if they were crap in UCL that year :lol:
The Yaya Toure Strategy 🔥

Not complaining in any way as there's nothing Rex could do and also we the best anyway but some of these ratings are dodgy as hell. @Rex Bezos maybe you could give us couple deviations from actual to FIFA rated ability

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

Player:Martinelli

Yeah, my Firminho-pick backfired too :lol:.

It will be fun anyways! People picked great players overall

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Yeah so 2013/14 Casillas was when he was only playing CL games for Real and got shipped off to Porto at the end of the season.

You also have Harry Redknapp Luka Modric and OAP Raul at Schalke which totally tanked the ratings ngl :lol:

Could have had a dream team if you’d actually just taken some of these guys at their prime.

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Who picked 13/14 version of Casillas for me wtf :lol:

Yeah Raul pick backfired, was just basing how good he was for Schalke. But tbf if I picked 99/00 version where he was super good at UCL, he would too be rated very lowly. Have to be 04/05 version where he was at his peak but is rubbish in UCL

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Who picked 13/14 version of Casillas for me wtf :lol:

Yeah Raul pick backfired, was just basing how good he was for Schalke. But tbf if I picked 99/00 version where he was super good at UCL, he would too be rated very lowly. Have to be 04/05 version where he was at his peak but is rubbish in UCL

@albakos did someone pick a random Casillas year?

Yeah you would’ve had a 90 rated player if you’d taken early career Raul.

He was still good at Schalke but let’s be real he was pretty much on his last legs and they were always going to mark him down for that.

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

@albakos did someone pick a random Casillas year?

Yeah you would’ve had a 90 rated player if you’d taken early career Raul.

He was still good at Schalke but let’s be real he was pretty much on his last legs and they were always going to mark him down for that.
Yeah same for Rijkaard was shocked how low his ratings is. Should have picked 92 version or something.

Top Bottom