• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Draft CL Draft Results Discussion Thread

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Ffs did I pick the Al Nassr version of Cristiano or something. What has he even contributed?

I want Cris on penalties, get that scouse bastard away from this chart.

Lol you’re having a laugh if you think Stevie Me is giving up penalties to anyone :lol:

Up there with not playing Phil Collins songs for personal grievances I’m hearing.

Yeah very quiet tournament for peak Ronaldo so far but also peak Messi as well. Missed sitters and penalties and some have said he’s been carried by his teammates so far 🤐

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

As for assisters a lot of names you’d expect with names you might not thrown in as well…

View attachment 14077

David Beckham and De Bruyne near the top as you’d expect but rampaging CB Ronald Koeman racked up the assists for the @Sapient Hawk s somehow as well :lol:

Someone has to carry the slack because that bumbling buffoon, Zalayeta, is about as useful as a dead mongoose in a cobra pit.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Fabinho got 6 goals? Hleb 4 assist? I'm done :lol:

So looks like Fabinho was taking penalties when Messi was off the pitch and he put away 4 of them.

Hleb playing in a CAM role behind Eto'o and Morata is goals for days mate what you mean? :lol:

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
Interesting my stupid team dominates every match but don't win. Sim hates me :(
Bro you dominated my match i won with 43 percent possession. You are definitely the XG winner. Bad luck, i think you built a great squad and thin margins. You can’t beat me on the day i whip a.s on the Islamic Plumbers Union aka team @jones and the day Trump gets indicted. Yesterday was officially short Persian stoner day mate, you just ran into a wall of a lucky hot streak i should of played the lottery yesterday

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
What happend?
I finished top of the league.

Pep Guardiola Wow GIF

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
What happend?

A sleep deprived stoner whipped a.s on self proclaimed football expert, and expert on everything @jones 4-1. Bobby Carlos whipping in ferocious crosses, Del Sexy bring the late 90s CL GOAT that he is and Lewandowski hasn’t even started bagging them in yet. If i get a decent draw next round could make a run. Of course somehow the chief was randomized the GOAT defender Sammer and he k.cking our a.sses with Messi and Sammer

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

Player:Martinelli
no-one in my team there to be seen in the assist/goal leaderboards. Guess everyone is doing equal work

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Meanwhile despite having peak Messi and Zanetti, @A_G is absolutely tooled on opening day by FC SUAGA aka @SA Gunner and @Uncle Good-Advice with their star frontmen Sheva and Titi both bagging before halftime.
Thierry Henry Smile GIF by hamlet

Latest posts+

Top Bottom