• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

CL Draw.. Arsenal Face Celta De Vigo !

Status
Not open for further replies.

OoDy

So Far
Chelsea Vs Stuttgart
Man Utd Vs Porto
Lyon Vs Real Sociedad
Roll On 24th/25th Of February! 8)

Calrad

Vfb Stuttgart v Chelsea
FC Porto v Manchester United
Real Sociedad v Olympique Lyonnais
Celta Vigo v Arsenal
Bayern Munich v Real Madrid
Sparta Prague v AC Milan
Deportivo La Coruna v Juventus
Lokomotiv Moskow v AS Monaco

Looks like Real Madrid got lucky in facing Bayern :)

A

Anonymous

Oh, yes!!!!!1 I will go to Vigo. I can see Arsenal live!!!!!!1

Ally

2nd best case scenario for us there I reckon. A very good draw on the face of it.

Sammer

Established Member
Actually I think they did. They will kill them and enter the next round with even more confidence.....

lewdikris

Established Member
Great Draw. Welcome back Silvinho - good defensive team, no real threat going forward.

Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich is the tie of the round, no questions.

JazzG

Established Member
Good to see we got celta vigo, they are really struggling in La liga.

Man utd have a tricky match with Porto, they have looked impressive this season.

Chelsea got a tricky match as well, Stuttgart are damn good at counter attacks so chelsea probably shouldn't try to attack them hard.

R.Madrid match should be interesting :) Gotta feeling Madrid will spank them silly though!

flotz

you posted just seconds before me :)
i think it could have been worse...but i dont think they'll show the game on tv here...too bad..of stutgart and porto celta is the best team to be drawn against...real against bayern in the 1/8 , one of those two will already be out at this stage..

lewdikris

Established Member
Hopefully we get through this then draw Monaco in the quarters ... now that would be a homecoming for Wenger and Titi...

(O and the nicest route available to the semis!!!)

lewdikris

Established Member
How you feelin about Porto Myth? I think they're the danger team - unpredictable and with a real game changer in Deco. u should be ok though.

Calrad

Porto are a good team.
They should give ManUre a run for their money.

Let's see if Juve can put in another 7 or more goals against a team who had conceded 8 :p

Muhuhuhaha! I can smell the quarter finals already! Do we know which possible teams we will face if we win this? Or is it random?

Adam

Established Member
One negative - it's a Spanish side, one positive - it's Celta Vigo.

Jesuli, Catanha, Milosevic, Mostovoi, Luccin, Juanfran, Silvinho, G. Lopez, Edu are all talented individuals. A tough team. But they aren't as damaging to us as a better passing side like Depor.

Archie The Leper

galicia_region.jpg

GoonerGurjit

Established Member
Overall taking everything in to account I think we've got a good draw. Celta have some good players but if we play well then we should get through.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom