• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

CL | Ludogorets vs Arsenal | 1st of November at 19:45 (GMT)

What will be the result for this match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Gibbs didn’t have a good game but I think people are going slightly over the top. It's not like Monreal has been a standout player this season either.
People going over the top on AM . . . surely not? Wenger haters, Özil haters, Giroud haters . . . we've got 'em all :lol:

Last edited:

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

In previous seasons there's not a chance we'd have won that game going 2-0 down so quickly. Heck even grabbing a draw would have been a tall ask and our heads would have dropped so much. The mentality of this group of players is completely different though. Such a great confidence boosting win.

redanddread

The stone that the builders refuse
zp_22_870.jpg

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Like I said, Gibbs had a shocker today for their goal but is generally much more reliable against pacy wide players. With Monreal on the other hand you know he's going to be beaten on nearly every occasion. You're also trying to undersell Gibbs contribution to our offense. He was one of our best players against Sunderland for instance, created chances and even assisted Giroud for our winning goal.
I'd say Gibbs has a better chance vs pace but Monreal is dogged and smart. Monreal is better all round and Gibbs assist and half decent performance against inferior opposition shows how he has failed to kick on. He's behind Rose,Tripper, Tierney and maybe even Cresswell. A mistake never seems far away. If Monreal gets beaten,it's by someone having the games of their life and not because of a lack of effort of thought. I respect your opinion but I don't think you and I will ever agree on Gibbs (or Ramsey).

MLK79

Elite Drama Queen
Bayern is very beatable this year.
I don't really care who we get, we are going to have to beat them all on our way to an unprecedented quadruple.

I just don't trust UEFA, we can't keep drawing the same teams every freaking year.

Reactions: SYS

MLK79

Elite Drama Queen
I'd say Gibbs has a better chance vs pace but Monreal is dogged and smart. Monreal is better all round and Gibbs assist and half decent performance against inferior opposition shows how he has failed to kick on. He's behind Rose,Tripper, Tierney and maybe even Cresswell. A mistake never seems far away. If Monreal gets beaten,it's by someone having the games of their life and not because of a lack of effort of thought. I respect your opinion but I don't think you and I will ever agree on Gibbs (or Ramsey).
I wouldn't put too much stock on whom England picks to play. They have always undervalued our English players. And in the rare cases they do pick them, they either play them out of position or put the blame on their shoulders even though all the other players were doing rubbish.

Reactions: SYS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom