• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

CL: Real Madrid vs Arsenal/AFC vs RM | 21/02/06 & 08/03/06

Lukazan

Established Member
Looks like we've got the tie most people wanted...

I'm not so sure tbh, they can easily show up on the day and absolutely trash us and I wouldn't be surprised if they did.

But still confident they can beat us, as bad as our defence is their's isn't up to much either so it'll be interesting.

anomaly

I'm gonna see the lieks of Ronaldo...R. Carlos....Robinho, and hopefully Zidane live..woo! :mrgreen:

And we're hopefully gonna see the look on Baptista's face, when we destroy them :mrgreen:

Smartly Dressed Morris

Providing our stubborn old manager can bring in a couple of big guns in January im quite optimistic.

Arsenal vs Real will be great , fk the defence it will be all out attack :p

Army of Me

Established Member
LuKaZaN said:
But still confident they can beat us, as bad as our defence is their's isn't up to much either so it'll be interesting.
hehe going for a 23-18 agg score... to who? well thats anyones guess.

lewdikris

Established Member
I've wanted us to play Madrid for years .... and now we can. Can't wait.

Also might be a good bit of persuasion for Wenger and Dein to get their chequebooks out come January...

Gazza Martinez

Established Member
If this tie were being played 2 years ago, it would have all the hallmarks of a classic. It should still be an entertaining tie though.

btw Kent Gunner, I'm loving that avatar. Go Carlton, its your birthday!

Tegh

Established Member
FOOKIN BOOMTANG BABY!

Awesome tie, going to be some good football.
I hope Barcelona rape Chelsea, last year Chelsea beat them at the same stage, so this time we want a reverse scoreline. I usually support English sides in European competition, but Chelsea can ESAD, they're so lucky.

Anyway, should be two great games for us!
When will the matches take place?

Lukazan

Established Member
pha2er said:
LuKaZaN said:
hehe going for a 23-18 agg score... to who? well thats anyones guess.

Something like that :D.

It's a shame we never met Real Madrid before.. like 03-04 when both teams were very good, would have been an absolute classic match.

Still be very good though, two teams that can't defend for toffee going at it! :D

If Henry gets in the mood for this game he can really do something special and really cause Real Madrid's defence problems, really boost his rating in the process too because alot of eyes will be on this match. Same can be said for Ronaldo though I guess! :( Despite what people say about him, I think still he is one of the best in the world when he's in the mood.

Army of Me

Established Member
5db865cfe7639b6b7de468880c8d3a9c0_f.gif
<-- thats how i'm feeling round about now :lol:

patrick42uk

Established Member
its good that its 2 months away. wenger has time to work on the strength and quality of the squad. more importantly, and maybe a little bit underestimated, he will need to get the 'togetherness' back into the team.

Top Bottom