• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

CL: Real Madrid vs Arsenal/AFC vs RM | 21/02/06 & 08/03/06

yonatan

"Thierry Henry thinks it is an amazing feat for Arsenal to reach the quarter finals of the UEFA Champions League for the second successive season."

Umm... :roll:

Florida Gooner

No in depth analysis need on this end . We move on to the next round! I see in my crystal ball us getting one of the Italiani. When teams play proper attacking football against us we can beat anyone, with the possible exception of Barcelona, IMHO. For those who were on the forum last season, what a difference a year makes. This time last year Jens was being raked over the coals, crucified, then drawn and quartered. Now he's a bloody hero, the best!!!

goonerwarsh

Established Member
Anyone else think that our right hand side tonight looked as dangerous as our left hand side a few years back when a playing at his peak Pires and emerging Cole were playing so well?

Lots of positives in tonights game!

Well done boys, you did us proud!

tgr

great performance from all starters. i really like eboue,hleb,lehmann,cesc and toure. our young team are maturing rapidly. we will be pure class and dominate england again. yes, wenger always knows.

gunner_down_under

what a night!!!.....woke up at 3:30am for the second night running because of Barca-Chelski last night!!.......to say it was completely worth it is an understatement!!

When Hleb starts shooting, he would win the FIFA player of the year because he looks like he's got some magic glue and the ball sticks to his feet!!!....either that or I haven't had enough sleep!!

Hope we dont get Barca or Milan yet for the quarters!....but then again, I was hoping for Rangers for this round!!

did anyone catch Freddie saying "eeeyy German!!!" to Jens at the end of the game....it was caught on ESPN!.....mad mad ****!!!

tgr

chelski are just football workers. they have no class. i never like to watch them. i also cant agree on the way benitez organizes liverpool. they are both too mechanical and lacking of class.

people say cesc, reyes, henry or hleb may make even greater success outside england. but that is what wenger is making arsenal. we will eventually outplay most british-styled sides in the near future and regain champions. i have a lot of faith in arsenes arsenal.

tgr

gunner_down_under said:
what a night!!!.....woke up at 3:30am for the second night running because of Barca-Chelski last night!!.......to say it was completely worth it is an understatement!!

When Hleb starts shooting, he would win the FIFA player of the year because he looks like he's got some magic glue and the ball sticks to his feet!!!....either that or I haven't had enough sleep!!

Hope we dont get Barca or Milan yet for the quarters!....but then again, I was hoping for Rangers for this round!!

did anyone catch Freddie saying "eeeyy German!!!" to Jens at the end of the game....it was caught on ESPN!.....mad mad s**t!!!

freddie and jens are good friends.

gunner_down_under

yeah, but it was awesome to see things like that after a great night of football......

who do i contact to change my username to "Eyy German" ??

nazo

Established Member
Jens Lehmann, Arsenal goalkeeper: (Post-Reaction)

There was a huge release of emotion at the end of the game. This result means so much to us, it will take a little while to sink in. The young players coped extremely well with the pressure and played two outstanding matches.

gotnothin

Much like gunner_down_under i too got up 2 days in a row at some stupid hour to watch great games of football!!!

couldn't be happier with how the gunners are playing at the moment!!! Our youngsters are really gelling together well and look f*ckin dangerous! Hleb is amazing me each game and well Cesc is feeding Henry & co beautifully! Crazy Jens.. well he's just crazy & after Khan's performance today i think he's 3/4 of the way to securing the world cup spot for ze germans! Eboue is going to be a star, he worked up the field fantastically tonight!!! ok ill stop now or ill just keep goin on and on... . :lol: :lol:

Meek

I third that. woke up at 5.45am two days in a row to watch the matches on ESPN :D

was bloody awesome. luckily I got the day off uni today. haha. but back to the boring premiership this w/e. nonetheless a win against pool would top off my week.

bojed

AM Resident Joker #1
gunner_down_under said:

did anyone catch Freddie saying "eeeyy German!!!" to Jens at the end of the game....it was caught on ESPN!.....mad mad s**t!!!

yeah i heard it loud and clear too :lol:

gunner_down_under

awesome, so I wasn't the only one.....I wanna change my Username to "Ey German", maybe one of the mods could check this and change it???....I've had the same username for way too long!

Aussie

Established Member
gunner_down_under said:
awesome, so I wasn't the only one.....I wanna change my Username to "Ey German", maybe one of the mods could check this and change it???....I've had the same username for way too long!

PM a mod.

ultra_sur

congrats gooners! Goodluck with the rest of the tournament
hopefully you'll manage to finish top 4 in your league so we can meet again in Europe

... Goodluck against Liverpool!

till next season

Latest posts+

Top Bottom