• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Club confirm Sven Mislintat leaving Arsenal on February 8

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slartibartfast

CIES Loyalist
DxdPceKX4AALjw0.jpg:large

Also responsible for Jose Reyes as well apparently

Great find. People think because they haven't heard about somebody that they can't be any good. But the truth is that most of the best scouts are anonymous to the public. People in the business know them quite well.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

First scout I ever cared about enough to know his name. Used to think we’d be better off binning the scout departement and just use football manager to find the diamonds. Mbappe had 94 potential ****ing 5 years ago if you cared to look. Anyway, sad day, this guy was good.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
I suppose Monchi makes sense as he’s worked with Emery before successfully. There’s already a working relationship there, no language barrier either.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Monchi in would be such a bitter blow to the crowd who're already leaning toward wanting Emery out. Already has a good relationship with Raul followed by bringing in someone he had a superb relationship with at the club he had his most success? This is great stuff.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Someone tell me about Monchi, why's he spoken to highly of?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom