• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Club Football Arsenal

dynasty

get pes 3 instead man...talke to aguy in game and he said it wasnt better thane pes3 or fifa for that matter

marhes26

The graphics are good but the gameplay is slow.PES is bar far the best football game out.Fifa 2004 i dont know about but i found from playing other fifa's it got easy to score and that made it boring.

Aussie

Established Member
DO NOT GET ARSENAL CLUB FOOTBALL IT IS **** THE GAMEPLAY IS SHOCKING THE GOALIES ARE TO GOOD ITS JUST CRAP I BOUGHT IT AND RETURNED IT THREE DAYS LATTER

KoLo28

I just got the Arsenal game for my Birthday the other day and it aint that bad, it is hard to score as the keepers are far to good, but it's still very possible to score and it just makes scoring all the more enjoyable.

Natnat

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
ahh one man meat is another mans poison.
getting ps2 after xmas and we got 2 games so far for it
fifa 2004 and arsenal.
we got the games in the past week

Aussie

Established Member
natnat get pro ev it heaps better and you will play it for a lot longer than club football which is boring. Im dissapointed arsenal lent there name to such a crap game. what other games do you like

Andrew

Aussie said:
natnat get pro ev it heaps better and you will play it for a lot longer than club football which is boring. Im dissapointed arsenal lent there name to such a crap game. what other games do you like

I'll second that. Once you get PES3 there's only one football game (ok two, CM as well). It just gets better and better the more you play it. I am more addicted to it now than I was two weeks ago when I got it. FIFA has the opposite effect. Go for PES and you'll never look back... and this is coming from someone who's bought FIFA his whole life.

goonerdownunder

Aussie said:
DO NOT GET ARSENAL CLUB FOOTBALL IT IS **** THE GAMEPLAY IS SHOCKING THE GOALIES ARE TO GOOD ITS JUST CRAP I BOUGHT IT AND RETURNED IT THREE DAYS LATTER

I tottaly agree my uncle sent it from england for me for my birthday and other than the idea of putting yourself in the team it is crap, the gameplay is ****e and it is almost impossible (for me anyway) to win games i wish i could return it aswell but as its from england and they probably dont have the receipt anymore, other than PES3 and FIFA are there any other good PS2 games around?!?!

I have got all 3 Arsenal club football, PES3 and Fifa 2004. I like all of them a lot. My favourate is Fifa. Anyway Arsenal club football is fun but very hard to win on the easiest level. iYou can create yourself on it.

Top Bottom