• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

CM 03/04

Andrew

Anyone tried the demo of CM 04/04? I originally wasn't going to buy it but it seems that this is the game CM4 should have been. It doesn't have too many added features, but it gets everything right this time. There's a lot more media interaction and other clubs trying to buy your players. For example, at the very start of my game David Moyes came out and said to the media that he wanted to buy Keown for his experience. The media quizzed me on it and I issued a hands off warning. The training is also excellent and the match engine has improved. I think that it could be as addictive as I found CM3, because CM4 never got me fully addicted.

Finnlander

I downloaded it last night and started a game with Arsenal. Looks like many other clubs are also interested in buying Keown, but I'm not selling.

In my opinion the game runs faster than CM4, hopefully in full version too. I'm also glad about lively transfer markets, but only minus is that other clubs rarely offer you just money for players. They rather offer straight exchange for players. That's not good because every manager needs money before players like Gary Neville...

Andrew

Finnlander said:
I downloaded it last night and started a game with Arsenal. Looks like many other clubs are also interested in buying Keown, but I'm not selling.

In my opinion the game runs faster than CM4, hopefully in full version too. I'm also glad about lively transfer markets, but only minus is that other clubs rarely offer you just money for players. They rather offer straight exchange for players. That's not good because every manager needs money before players like Gary Neville...

Yeah, I agree. They mostly offer players. And when they do offer money they never offer more than what they're valued at. I also think that there is probably too much transfer activity. But from what I've seen so far, the game is more difficult and realistic than CM4.

wellman69

hey where did u get this demo and how many megs is it???

do u know when the full version is due to be out??

im really addicted to cm4 - got all the patches and have not stopped playing it for months, since the first day it came out!

Andrew

Taozhe said:
Not bad not bad. Any websites for reviews? ;D

Not yet. But you can be assured that it will get it's customary 9/10, 10/10 etc.

If CM4 got really high scores then should get pehnomenal scores. It's a definite improvement over CM4.

Andrew

pireschan said:
I have also played this game. Arsenal give only little money to buy players,I cannot buy some intelligent player such as Andres D'Alessandro.This made me very disapointed. :(
I buy some young player like Sheff UTD (TONGE) and West Ham (Defoe) :?

That's what's good about this game though. It's much more realistic than CM4. Because in real life Arsenal don't have the money to buy good players, so you have to use what you already have... But I found that with the players I have they do the job.

Top Bottom