• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

CM team

kwg

i couldnt find a championship manager topic so here it is
my team is
robinson

lauren-----toure/djourou-------campbell-------cole/clichey

messi-----diaby-----xabi alonso/kompany------pires/reyes

henry/reyes-------walcott/v.persie

ive also got some brilliant young subs but cant remember their names lol

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
CM is just the name of the old franschise, all the developers are working with FM. Some hazzle of the rights to the name I guess

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
Yeah I have and FM is a much better upgrade from the latest CM then the new CM, FM has the original database and all the scouts for the game.

kwg

i prefer CM tbh but only on the xbox on the pc it is a crazy game and way to unreliable
:(
on the pc yeah FM is the best but CM rules on xbox.

damn i forgot about lma what a fantastic game :)

stuart

Established Member
i still play cm 03-04,i got it for a fiver and its quality!!!

vand de sar/lehmann
gallas campbell ayala cole :(

lennon/ljunberg vieira gerrard morgan/pires/duff

henry/crespo/cerci/rooney/eto'o/ronaldinho

just incase anyone still plays it!

if you are as sad and as cheap as i am! :(

Fab Fabre04

In 02-03 or 03-04 you can get rooney for free I think.

Which is basically how I get my youth team in CM6, nick all the good youngsters from other teams.

Excellent tactic if you're a lower league club and want to get promoted.

Was how I took Burton Albion from near relegation in the conference to European Championship winners

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
On an old FM I had Veron and Beckham playing for Göteborg and we won the UEFA cup, had played it for some years Beckham was 36 Iremember and assistant coach aswell. Lost in the CL finals following year and the youngsters I had gatherd from all of Scandinavia went to all the big g14 clubs and I got a sh*tload of money but nobody except fro Beckham and veron wanted to join

stuart

Established Member
you can sign whoever you like, go to add manager and say you are being manager of arsenal,take control of man utd and loan an arsenal player (acrap one) go to price and put it up to 100million,you can do ths for a bout 2 players and once they come resign from man utd and take control of chelsea and do it again, easy

SAKURABA

stuart said:
you can sign whoever you like, go to add manager and say you are being manager of arsenal,take control of man utd and loan an arsenal player (acrap one) go to price and put it up to 100million,you can do ths for a bout 2 players and once they come resign from man utd and take control of chelsea and do it again, easy

boringgggg

stuart

Established Member
SAKURABA said:
stuart said:

boringgggg

just a tip mate!

JMT

ahh CHAMPIONSHIP MANAGER ROCKS.... be any team but buy Jauqion ( however u spell his name) from valencia.....Rivas from R.Betis...Sanli from Fenerbache..Sahin from fenerbache and a young player from germany called Tyrala.

After 2 years there unstoppable. ( if you cant affor jauqion sign Fabio Pinto.) cya

Top Bottom