• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

CM4 help anyone?

• Thread starter Anonymous
  • Start date
  • Replies 15
  • Views 1,350
A

Anonymous

Well, I have CM4 and not CM03/04 like most of you..but i'd really appreciate it if someone helped me out by giving some names of some good young players and ones which can be gotten cheaply?
I'm playing with Valencia at the moment?absolutely any help would do?

seanconvey66

Isaac Osbourne, Jesus Arellanno, Ryan Garry, Nyron Nosworthy, John Welsh, Steven Taylor, Matt Richards, Sean Davis, Kim Kallstrom, Radoi, Lewis Buxton, David Bentley.

Alot of them are young and need a bit of patience but all turn out great.

A

Anonymous

thanx a ton for the help seanconvey86 ...really appreciate it.

Wheelori

another player, gets as world class as kallstrom is stefan selakovic!

if you can get both of them into your team then you will be world class.

A

Anonymous

got selakovic thanks to you Wheelori..
thanx yet again

Gunner4life09

try Cherno Samba he plays for Millwall and u can get for free cause he's on a youth after 1 season or 2 his stats are almost all 20.

Wheelori

if he was banned i think his name would say guest, or it would say somewhere under his name and details. ask a mod.

Jinn

Established Member
No idea if he's been banned. BTW if you're banned, you stay banned - you can't post as a guest or anything.

Why do you care anyway?

Wheelori

what i meant was that a post made by a member, who is banned after posting, would just look as though it had been left by a guest, it would leave the name perhaps but not the usual malarky.

personally i dont care, one less manc means we can concentrate our efforts more on giving stick to the remaining few.

it's been rather quiet from the united lot lately though? why??

Arsenal Quotes

When I first came to Arsenal, I realised the back four were all university graduates in the art of defending. As for Tony Adams, I consider him to be a doctor of defence. He is simply outstanding.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom