• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Cobra Kai Havertz: No Mercy

Will Kai prove to be a Xhaka upgrade?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
I have never changed my opinion on ANY player, I am a man that stands by his word no matter what...

ty-aftv.gif

...if these accusations don't stop, then I will have to create another Goodbye Riou thread!

lomekian

Essays are my thing
Giroud vs Havertz. FFS, it's like picking between Syphilis or Gonorrhoea. Whether you lean on the Frenchman or the German, I think we can all agree that neither should be a starter. I would tolerate Giroud a lot more if he was the second-choice striker. Let's hope Arteta doesn't make the mistakes Wenger did.

Interestingly, Havertz encompasses two frustratingly decisive players of yesteryear - Ramsey and Giroud. When Havertz is a midfielder, he has all of Ramsey's poor traits, and when he's a forward he plays like a prepubescent Giroud.
While I don't agree, this did make me laugh

Macho

DJ Machodemiks
Dusted 🔻

Yeah Eddie is going nowhere he still believes he can be Arsenal's main #9 somehow. He'd need a gun to the head or Tet's himself to push him to leave.

If he was serious about starting he'd have left when he was on a free.

PrinzPoldi

Player:Havertz
I didn’t say he was great in fact said he wasn’t world class or great just a lot better than Kai.
How is a striker "better" than a midfielder??

One is an out and out striker that cannot play other position, another is a midfielder that was adjusted to play as a striker, and can play multiple positions.

It was all BS when you start comparing them.

Of course, you made it a big deal that a player that average 12 goals a season for us, while the other definitely contribute more than just goals.

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

How is a striker "better" than a midfielder??

One is an out and out striker that cannot play other position, another is a midfielder that was adjusted to play as a striker, and can play multiple positions.

It was all BS when you start comparing them.

Of course, you made it a big deal that a player that average 12 goals a season for us, while the other definitely contribute more than just goals.
He didn’t play midfielder till this year, his numbers were even worse as a striker at Chelsea. You are the one who said 12 goals in league was a bad return. Ok Kai as a striker has averaged 6 goals a year.

PrinzPoldi

He didn’t play midfielder till this year, his numbers were even worse as a striker at Chelsea. You are the one who said 12 goals in league was a bad return. Ok Kai as a striker has averaged 6 goals a year.
He was originally a midfielder, if you don't remember let me remind you.

He scored 6 so far, and how many games left for us?
You still dare to compare an out and out striker to a player that plays multiple positions in terms of pure goal scoring??

Bucephalus

All I can say is if we've started arguing about Giroud and Nketiah in the Havertz thread (not that I mind a good argument about Giroud), Kai must have well and truly turned the corner.

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
All I can say is if we've started arguing about Giroud and Nketiah in the Havertz thread (not that I mind a good argument about Giroud), Kai must have well and truly turned the corner.

True, if Kai was still a bum flop they wouldn't stop going on about it but that seems to have simmered right down.

He's been good to excellent for weeks now.

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

He was originally a midfielder, if you don't remember let me remind you.

He scored 6 so far, and how many games left for us?
You still dare to compare an out and out striker to a player that plays multiple positions in terms of pure goal scoring??
He played striker for 3 years at Chelsea what did he produce, 6 goals a year. Ps i didn’t make the comparison to Giroud your buddy @ArsenesCoatMaker did; i said thst comparison is delusional. But if you compare Giroud wins in a blow out.

ArsenesCoatMaker

Established Member
He played striker for 3 years at Chelsea what did he produce, 6 goals a year. Ps i didn’t make the comparison to Giroud your buddy @ArsenesCoatMaker did; i said thst comparison is delusional. But if you compare Giroud wins in a blow out.

1. He didn't only play as CF at Chelsea

2. He has better goals per game over Giroud as a striker for Arsenal. So you decided to compare midfield appearances because you couldn't win the debate with like vs like

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

2. He has better goals per game over Giroud as a striker for Arsenal. So you decided to compare midfield appearances because you couldn't win the debate with like vs like
We are stuck with havertz and rooting for him. But he is no Giroud who was a respected striker. Havertz is seen as joke compared to and we are at the stage we applaud everything he does because we think so little of him.

Rain Dance

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

let's compare the guy that played a few games as CF and the guy that scored over a hundred goals over 5 years, but use percentage so the stats supported my assessment

This is like using Giroud has more cleansheet than Onana meme, but in serious tone.
What a bullshit argument..

@Riou .... look, I told you don't bring Giroud up..

Arsenal Quotes

I didnt score as many as I hoped, but it was nice that I always scored against Tottenham

Charlie Nicholas

Daily Transfer Updates

Saturday, May 18

Arsenal‘s interest in Ivan Toney has waned. It is unlikely he will join this summer and neither will Alexander Isak, with the club no longer interested at his £120m price [John Cross - The Mirror]

Latest posts

Top Bottom