• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

COC: Sheffield Wednesday vs. Arsenal- 27/10/15 - 7:45pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aevi

Hale End FC
SHEFFIELD WEDNESDAY VS.THE BEST TEAM IN THE WORLD
Prediksi-Skor-Sheffield-Wednesday-vs-Arsenal-300x170.jpg

(Best image I could find lmao)

PEP TALK

It's ****ing Sheffield Wednesday...

POSSIBLE LINEUP
I don't ****ing know, I'm tired as ****. I've been busy af and nobody thought to make this thread all this time??? Little ****s...

PREDICTION
We will **** them 69-0, goodnight, I need to sleep. I have so much to do **** me!!!​

ChampagneFootball

Macey
The Bush
Chambers
Gabriel
Gibbo
Flamini
Bielik
Campbell
Chamberlain
Iwobi
Giroud

Yeah, I don't really care too much. Most important thing is not having to use Alexis, Cazorla or Mesut because they need the rest.

Santi's Left Foot

No Longer Sleeping in Theo's bed
Macey
The Bush
Chambers
Gabriel
Gibbo
Flamini
Bielik
Campbell
Chamberlain
Iwobi
Giroud

Yeah, I don't really care too much. Most important thing is not having to use Alexis, Cazorla or Mesut because they need the rest.

I'd go with that. These games are always interesting, a chance for the squad to show what they can do.

redwhiteAustrian

Tu Felix Austria
Administrator
Don't care about this competition other that I'd wanr us to be out out of it asap. We should avoid having too many matches to play around January.

haha_arsenal

-------Macey
Debuchy---Per---Chambers---Gibbs
-----Flamini-----Arteta(c)
Campbell----Ox---Iwobi
------Giroud

After this game,Theo, Alexis, Özil, Santi and Coq would be fresh for counter attack at Swansea

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Need to pick a squad without these players, rest most of them and obviously some are injured:

Cech, Bellerin, Mertesacker, Koscielny, Monreal, Coquelin, Cazorla, Özil, Walcott, Chamberlain, Giroud, Alexis. Ospina, Arteta?, Ramsey, Rosicky, Wilshere, Welbeck.

Macey
Debuchy Chambers Gabriel Gibbs
Flamini Bielik
Campbell Bennacer Iwobi
Malen

Subs: 7 youth players
Gutted that Jeff, Willock, Fortune and co are away.

Jkreffer

Established Member
Macey
Debuchy chambers Gabriel Gibbs
Flamini arteta (?)
Campbell jeff ox
Giroud

Really want to keep our streak going with a win here. Squad looking a little light with injuries.

Emibury

Why on earth aren't people putting Cech in the line up? He does not need to be rested and having him in goal significantly decreases our chances of going out. And we can't chuck in large numbers of players who have never (or very rarely) played for the first time. Sheffield Wednesday are not a bunch of mugs - they are a Championship side who have gone 7 games unbeaten now, and we are playing on their patch.

Yes, this is a chance to rest some important players but don't people actually want to win the league cup? I know I do.

Cech
Flamini Ox
Campbell Jeff Iwobi
Walcott
And have some of our big players on the bench to bring on in an emergency.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Why on earth aren't people putting Cech in the line up? He does not need to be rested and having him in goal significantly decreases our chances of going out. And we can't chuck in large numbers of players who have never (or very rarely) played for the first time. Sheffield Wednesday are not a bunch of mugs - they are a Championship side who have gone 7 games unbeaten now, and we are playing on their patch.

Yes, this is a chance to rest some important players but don't people actually want to win the league cup? I know I do.

Cech
Flamini Ox
Campbell Jeff Iwobi
Walcott
And have some of our big players on the bench to bring on in an emergency.

Ospina is out until after the next set of International games, if Cech gets injured here then we're playing Macey in the PL and CL, Cech needs to be looked after until Ospina is back. Jeff is at the u17 WC in Chile as well, he won't be playing.

CurryFlavoured

Established Member
Much bigger things to worry about with Swansea, Bayern and Sp**s in a week after this game. Big rotation - Chambers, Gibbs, Campbell etc.

Emibury

Ospina is out until after the next set of International games, if Cech gets injured here then we're playing Macey in the PL and CL, Cech needs to be looked after until Ospina is back. Jeff is at the u17 WC in Chile as well, he won't be playing.

I'd play him anyway. Keepers don't get injured that often and when they do it is generally not related to fatigue. I think not playing him dramatically increases our chances of going out.

fabo

6.51 / 10
Rest the big hitters.

Theo through the middle.

Much prefer going away to lower league sides, makes it more of a cup tie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom