• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Cody Gakpo

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
I feel like Moussa Diaby would be a better fit as he can play both flanks and is more devastating.

Gakpo is misunderstood. He isn't a pacey forward who is devastating. He is a tight combination player who has a banging shot and a bit of size and intelligence. He seems like a less technical Kulusevksi.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
I feel like Moussa Diaby would be a better fit as he can play both flanks and is more devastating.

Gakpo is misunderstood. He isn't a pacey forward who is devastating. He is a tight combination player who has a banging shot and a bit of size and intelligence. He seems like a less technical Kulusevksi.
That's probably what Arteta is looking for tbh.

I wasn't terribly impressed seeing Gakpo vs Leicester but there were some things that I liked. It's defo a project signing.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Wouldn’t we be better extending Nelson and seeing how he develops in the same league?

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

Most reliable news outlet in Netherlands confirm we leading the race city and Liverpool interested too. PSV want him to stay one more season

Goonger

Not going to lie, watched him in both games vs Leicester & was far from impressed. I think the combination of DCL & this guy would be the least exciting of Striker & Wide Forward we've been strongly linked to.

Which means that will be the combo we sign.

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

Is this our if we qualify for conference league striker signing? Who is the CL one?

Latest posts+

Top Bottom