• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Cody Gakpo

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Gakpo doesn't make much sense, unless ESR moves to LCM or RW, or Martinelli moves RW. Or Gakpo can play RW, but I think he has played mostly LW. 3x good LW's would be a bit weird.

What makes sense is that we need a tall player for long balls from goalkeeper or defence. And Gakpo could be a striker backup.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Gakpo doesn't make much sense, unless ESR moves to LCM or RW, or Martinelli moves RW. Or Gakpo can play RW, but I think he has played mostly LW. 3x good LW's would be a bit weird.

What makes sense is that we need a tall player for long balls from goalkeeper or defence. And Gakpo could be a striker backup.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
the quality of teams that looking to buy him Nottingham and Southampton tell me he not ready yet to top 4 teams. we'll see what happen look he available for 40M and we desperate need a winger.

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
the quality of teams that looking to buy him Nottingham and Southampton tell me he not ready yet to top 4 teams. we'll see what happen look he available for 40M and we desperate need a winger.
Type of player we should buy and loan. But not for the quoted amount. Man U ruining the market. Hope Anthony flops.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Officially done with this club if we sign this clown, bang average.

• Funny
Reactions: A_G
Top Bottom