• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Cohen Bramall

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

This is official already, think there's a thread in Arsenal Talk.

blaze_of_glory

There's nothing on the official site that I can see, but I think Wenger confirmed he had signed. Might be that there is no announcement on the main site since it's such a small signing. Let's wait a day and see if anything is said officially and then go from there.

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
yeah wenga confirmed. He said he will play for the U23.

@Aevius doesn't want to desecrate Arsenal-talk with another new thread.

GDeep™

League is very weak
You see a kid like this, see something you like in him, bring him in and try to build on it.

If the development isn't there, dump him. That's how the system works. The least that'll come out of this, this kid gets a chance at Arsenal and further chances elsewhere after this experience.

He must be good though. I'm guessing our scouts have watched him and sent good reports to Wenger, who then has had him over and watched him first hand before offering a deal.

blaze_of_glory

Might as well lock this since its apparent he's joined. I'm not sure we need an Arsenal Talk thread about a u23 player tbh. We won't see him for a while. Can discuss in Squad Analysis or something I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom