• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Commemorative shirt for last season at Highbury

Split

2005/2006 will be the Gunners’ last season at Highbury, and to celebrate the Club’s time at the historic stadium, the team will be wearing a special commemorative shirt for all matches. The design has been chosen, but it’s going to stay top secret for a bit longer!

Can you guess what it will look like?...

post your designs here....

r_blair2

sent it by e-mail hope its enough

arsenal0506kit.jpg

and

arsenal0506kit3.jpg

slapz

r_blair. I love the shirt at the bottom and would be glad if thats the one ( without the collars )

Canuck

Established Member
That's awesome r_blair. I really like the clock on the back. Very cool tribute to Highbury. The bottom one is very good, but I like the two crests on the top one too. Good work. :mrgreen:

Isragooner

http://grm.m.walla.co.il/briefcase/00f3/i/s/r/a/g/o/o/n/e/r/@/@/@/@/@/@/@/@/@/@/@/@/@/@/@/r/200408021656575232/200410050003476690/****edesign.jpg

Wow,how awful!

Corny

In all seriousness I think r_blair's done a good job there. I'd buy that design for sure.

It'll be a darker red than normal in line with the kit back then which was actually more maroon than red.

You'll certainly see the nike tick and I reckon the new crest. The rest will try to honour the past with a darker red and most probably a stadium image.

Cannon and clock details are nice ideas as finishing touches that's also a good shout.

James

Established Member
r_blair2, love both of them designs, nice job

Have you sent them off in the competition?

EJub

r_blair2

I remember you posting this kit before, and including the clock was genius.
Hope that idea got to the club, or they add that when they see your idea.

mood

I heard the top is going to be without the white sleeves, just RED with touches of white. I dont know if its true or bullsh*t? i think they said that they will change our kit when we move into the new stadium.

AFCG7

Established Member
I would rather have a sponsorless shirt.. but since its in the last year of the O2 deal i guess we'll have to put a sponsor on it.
A sponsorless shirt with r_blair's ideas of integrating the clock and the cannon into the shirt would be excellent.. maybe we could add some writing in the middle with the start and end date for our stay at Highbury..kinda like Barca did with their centenary ( 1899-1999 ).

shaz

all red!? **** that shiyat yo.. first we get chelseas sponser (which i wouldnt have minded to be honest if it hadnt already been a **** sponser), and then we copy man utds kit!? wtf?

Arsenal Quotes

"Surely what will be their last attack.

A good ball by Dixon, finding Smith for Thomas, charging through the midfield... It's up for grabs now! Thomas! Right at the end!

What an unbelievable climax to the League season"

Brian Moore on the Thomas' winning goal at Anfield in 1989

Daily Transfer Updates

Friday, May 17

Cedric and Mohamed Elneny will leave the clubs when their contracts expire this summer [Fabrizio Romano]

Newcastle have joined Arsenal and Liverpool in the race to sign Barcelona winger Raphinha [TBR Football]

Arsenal are keen on Benfica’s 21 year old striker Marcos Leonardo [TBR Football]

Aaron Ramsdale denies agreement to join Newcastle:

Talks have progressed over a deal to take Ramsdale to Newcastle, in a potential £15m deal [Luke Edwards and Sam Dean - Telegraph]

Latest posts

Top Bottom