• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

'Community' Shield

job

Hi i was wondering if anyone knew when tickets would be on general sale from the Arsenal site / Or where i could buy them from another site.
Also to people who have been before, do they sell out fast?

A

Anonymous

TICKETS ARE ON SALES NOW.. GET DOWN TO THE BOX OFFICE! I GOT A TICKET FOR 15 SQUID! Best sort out travel quick as well.

This event does not sell fast!

beanz

Or book over the phone with a credit card, call the Arsenal box office on 0207-704-4040 and listen to the voice prompts :mrgreen:

job

Do you have to be a Red member to order them and if so how long does it take to get this 7 digit code when u sign up?

beanz

No you don't have to be a member, tickets are now on sale to the general public :mrgreen:

TRUE GUNNER

I brought mine over the phone this morning im in the north stand with my uncle, should be good.

0,11411,4784-0-53611-0-custom115477,00.gif

Just thought i'd give you the seating plan of the stadium

Gunner4Eva

Established Member
Don't wana sound like a dummy, but where is it gonna be played? Still in Wales? When is Wembley gonna be finished?

A

Anonymous

na... £15 is to the side of the goals... was there before.. very good!

A

Anonymous

Tickets are not going on general sale, spoke to the box office so i had to get someone with trs to get my tickets.

rachael-8

MSX said:
Tickets are not going on general sale, .

really :shock: ive been nagging my dad for weeks to post his red membership thingy off and he still hasnt :x , looks i wont be going now :shock: :shock: :shock:

beanz

rachael-8 said:
MSX said:
Tickets are not going on general sale, .

really :shock: ive been nagging my dad for weeks to post his red membership thingy off and he still hasnt :x , looks i wont be going now :shock: :shock: :shock:
Rachel8, I got my red membership card the other day, I'm not going so if you want me to get tickets for you p.m. me and we'll sort something out :mrgreen:

wrightgooner

Got my tickets yesterday, but TicketMaster couldn't recognise my membership no. so the tickets are "subject to confirmation"

How the hell do I tell my kids that!??

Top Bottom