• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Computer/Console Games, Back in the Day.

Andrew Cole Linighan

Player:Saka
Sorry, thought I might mention about this, but was not too sure where to put it.
I had a PlayStation One Console, I had the World Cup France 98 game. The Commentary was good as you played the game. If you missed a chance to score, John Motson would say, "He couldn't hit a cows backside with a banjo".
Had an Amstrad 464 Computer, for my sin's, had a Manchester Utd game. The game box had a picture of Les Sealey on the front. You picked from the likes of Lee Sharpe, Bryan Robson, Steve Bruce etc. There was an option to rename the players, so I replaced Steve Bruce with Tony Adams, Denis Irwin with Nigel Winterburn, Les Sealey with David Seaman etc.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
MVk9pmE6ngB9MoLcwFRS83.jpg

The indoor stadium on FIFA 98 was elite

Andrew Cole Linighan

Player:Saka
I had a game for the PlayStation One. Can't remember the name of it, it was a Licensed game. You could be a Premier League Team, choosing Arsenal, you played at Highbury and had players like Silvinho and Nelson Vivas. Might have been based on the 1998/99 season.

blaze_of_glory

Road to World Cup '98 was the first one I had, for the N64. But my favourite was Fifa 2002 on the Game Cube. My friends and I created a team based on our own league team with all of us on it and would play co-op tourneys vs the CPU all the time. Played top-down vertical like an NHL game game because 2002 let you do these crazy bending shots and that camera angle was the best for those.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom