• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Congratulations from Moscow!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MadUKV

Well done, Gunners! You showed good game and deserved that victory and CL play-off stage. I'd like to congratulate you with that on behalf of all Loko supporters.

Arsenal was really good...not tremendous, though, and looked nearly equal opponents. Do not fuss about man-of-the-match pall,
it's Thierry Henry, full stop.

The defeat is totally our players' and coach's fault, Loko acted at 50% rate and Semin should 've substituted Lekheto and started with Parx, not Ashvetia (by the way, Cole is no gentleman pushing him that rude :wink: ).

Still I'm sure Lokomotiv 'll be able to play at their full potential and show brilliant game. We've gone through qualification and deserve play-off no less than you do.

WELCOME, CHAMPIONS LEAGUE!!!

melto

yes lets all have a group hug and congratulate everyone

until we have to beat you in the quarter finals that is!!!!!!

MadUKV

Goonergurjit said:
Well done to Moscow but you won't get past the next round.
We'd better wait and see...
Suppose if we get ManUre you'd be cheering us up madly :)

johe

MadUKV said:
Goonergurjit said:
Well done to Moscow but you won't get past the next round.
We'd better wait and see...
Suppose if we get ManUre you'd be cheering us up madly :)
You bet we'll be cheering for you against manure! :D

Loko seemed stuck in second gear all match, and although Arsenal didn't play that great, they still won very convincingly :wink:

MadUKV

Goonergurjit:
"You've no chances to qualify" - people kept telling me in August. Chances always are.

Anders Limpar

***LOKOFAN*** said:
So i wanna congratulate u too. Liunberg(I dont know its f**ked up sweden gramma)Our teams will continue game in such expensive championship as League champions. Will meet again///
I love u girls ;D

I can help you out with the swedish gramma if you want but I'd prefer if we start with some spelling; Ljungberg... :)

Anyway, great of you Lokomotiv fans to congratulate us, congrats to your own achievment and good luck in the next round. Don't bother if some of us are trying to put you down by saying you're without chance in the next phase, you know it's not true and what I saw in the game against Dynamo Kiev you're more than capable of shaking some of the big ones up!

:shock:

Robin

Thank for congratulating. I hope that your team can past the next round. May be we will meet again in the final round. Good luck.

SydneyGunnerFan

yeah was a very good effort from our boys from being last in the group thinking if they lost one more game they were out then out of no where we win 1-0 to kiev 5-1 against inter milan that was an important one for us and then yesterday wrapped up first place in our group wid a 2-0 win against loko well done boy you have a lot of heart from coming last to coming first cant wait to see what you can do in the final 16 should be good to watch arsenal go further then last years champions league

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom