• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Copa America 2019

ASIF

Messi is a fraud I was a Messi fan boy but over the years I saw how one dimensional game he has.He cant survive outside Barcelona he needs those Catalan midgets to play the way he wants to succeed.He choked in the world cup finals he had 120 min to score a goal but he couldn't all the great players of all time Be it Zidane,Fat Ronaldo,Maradona,Pele they stood up at the biggest stage and that'd what make them Great.Messi choked again twice in copa America finals and retired.Even this year's copa America he played 5 games had 1 goal of a penalty and 0 assist.Im sorry but all time greatest cant be this **** for his country.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Y'all underestimate how **** the rest of the Argentinian team is outside of their front line.

They havent been good for ages and were lucky enough to get a WC final.

El Duderino

Good stuff from Jesus there.

He's much better when he doesn't have to play through the middle for Tite.

El Duderino

This team is much better without Neymar in it, btw.

Makes it a but harder to mark everyone since our game doesn't exclusively goes through him.

El Duderino

I usually don't do politics, but having a so called hard-line far right president, along with his Justice Minister, seating next comfy next to a person who probably can't go to the US in fear of being arrested in CBFs president is what banana republics are built on.

El Duderino

I know, pretty sad. I grew up watching guys like Redondo and Veron, even Riquelme for all his problems.

Yeah, they were always a top heavy team, but those you mentioned along with Sorin and others,they used to have more class/grit combination, the toca y me voy stuff.

Y'all underestimate how **** the rest of the Argentinian team is outside of their front line.

They havent been good for ages and were lucky enough to get a WC final.

Argentina have elite talents. But also second best player in history of sport.

People really need to stop making excuses for the choir boy.

I know, its really hard to beat Pelé.

Don't know who that is. But Messi him self hasn't played at good level ever for Argentina. Can't just blame the other players. He is also **** player for his nation!

That red card summed up everything about him. He really is a piece of ****.

El Duderino

Don't know who that is. But Messi him self hasn't played at good level ever for Argentina. Can't just blame the other players. He is also **** player for his nation!

That red card summed up everything about him. He really is a piece of ****.

Nah, he's been fantastic for Argentina. A class above. That's why Ronaldo is only the 5th best player in history.

Latest posts

Top Bottom