• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Copa America 2019

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
Shootinho carrying on being selfish and looking awful for Brazil. Firmino, Gabriel and Everton continue to impress.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
Shoulder to shoulder, lost 5 yards of the ball as well.

Utterly disgraceful.

Seriously, when he went over to check VAR I was 100% sure he would overturn it.. Unacceptable really. The Jesus red looked really soft too, although I haven't seen the replay.

The standard of refereeing is so poor..

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
I am not Willian's biggest fan but he is better and should be starting over Coutinho.

Last edited:

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
It's crazy how different people see some decisions.

Here in Germany (DAZN commentators) are saying, that it's okay to give the pen, because it was just stupid from Zambrano.

The goalie would have the ball safe, then Zambrano haven't looked at the ball and just checked Everton. Of course it wasn't a push (with hands) or something like this, but you aren't allowed to tackle your opponent like that without interest of the ball.

That's why i can understand the ref. It wasn't 100% wrong to give it.

Last edited:

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
He even went to see it again and still gave the pen :lol:

VAR can't overcome incompetent refs.
That's the best thing about though, isn't it? It removes the frustrating question of 'Mistake, or genuine tosser/s ?'.

If the answer is the former, it's all good because it'll be fixed. If it's the latter, then we get clear confirmation that you've still been bent over after some lengthy consideration, which kind of makes it ok, right?

Latest posts+

Top Bottom