• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Copa América 2020

ScotsGooner89

Messi is the GOAT by far. He’s been the goat for the last 7 years really, but the one stick he was always beaten with was he hasn’t done it for his country. 9 goal contributions out of 12 on his way to winning an international trophy surely seals it for anyone who isn’t just a pure hater.

juice man

Can't make his mind up
Messi is the GOAT by far. He’s been the goat for the last 7 years really, but the one stick he was always beaten with was he hasn’t done it for his country. 9 goal contributions out of 12 on his way to winning an international trophy surely seals it for anyone who isn’t just a pure hater.
I always hated the international argument against Messi. If the greatest player of all time was born in San Marino, he would never be recognized as the GOAT purely because of his birthplace. But this really leaves no excuses in the argument now.

carlito'sway

Established Member
I am delighted for Messi. He was simply amazing during this tournament. Happy for Emi and ADM as well.
Rodrigo De Paul was a revelation today though. He was sensational.

Two images/videos I also enjoyed tonight. Messi & Neymar, at the end of the day, it is still sports. The second is the Messi boys super excited after the game. :)

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
Emi did it!

Martinez delivered Messi his first international trophy, just like he delivered Arteta his only trophy.

My keeper.

Aston-Villa-v-Arsenal-FC---Premier-League-23a2f8aa45459715c546ae16355b5e01.jpg

Meanwhile back at Colney :facepalm:

Last edited:

MartiSaka

Join my "Occupy A-M" movement here 🗳
Emi did it!

Martinez delivered Messi his first international trophy, just like he delivered Arteta his only trophy.

My keeper.

Aston-Villa-v-Arsenal-FC---Premier-League-23a2f8aa45459715c546ae16355b5e01.jpg

Meanwhile back at Colney :facepalm:
Obviously done to death but another reason why u can't trust the decision making at arsenal. This guy is a dead set winner, how was he stuck in reserves

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Gotta love how people are now saying "the debate is finally over", what debate? The serious debates should've been finished in 2012 when Messi scored 91 goals in a calendar year, something absolutely unheard of in the modern era, standards which will not be replicated. This whole idea that he needed to do something with Argentina to be considered the GOAT is such nonsense too. He's their record goal-scorer by some distance, he's carried them since he was a young man, he was the best played at the 2014 world cup almost dragging them single handedly from an attacking standpoint factoring in Di Maria's injury. Only lost two Copa America's on penalties. Even in his supposed bad international performances he was amazing for Argentina in 2010 setting up loads of their goals before they were humiliated by a much better Germany side. This isn't basketball, football is primarily a team sport, the individual can only do so much. Let's not forget the absolutely mediocre managers Argentina have had, the problems with their FA, the fact that their squad has been filled with a lot of average players, yes they also had Aguero, ADM, etc but a lot of their squad is mostly bang average for the most part over these last 15 years or so. It hasn't been helped by poor managerial decisions. This idea that he absolutely NEEDED to win something with Argentina is an absolute joke. However the fact that he somehow has managed to help Argentina win this tournament is a testament to him, maybe not in the final but throughout the tournament he's been as good as ever. There is absolutely no question he's the greatest football ever. The debates are for ******.

Top Bottom