• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Corentin Tolisso

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aevi

Hale End FC
Lyon coach Genesio just a little over a week ago:

"Corentin is among the important players in the team. My wish is that he remains among us.

“But sometimes there are proposals that players cannot refuse. We’ll see what the possibility is for him in this area.

“He wants to stay in Lyon and we want to keep him. But I think we cannot really use the phrase ‘not transferable’ in football today.”

If we're interested it seems doable.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
But do we need another player at RB, LB or DM? Can't see it tbh
He plays more like a CM than a DM really. Passes really well, shields it under pressure, links with the final 3rd often. He's Elneny with a bit more verve. It helps that he's versatile.

chessygoal

I don't see it happening. I really like him and his game is perfectly suited to PL football, good all-around midfielder, but he'd be behind Ramsey, Cazorla, Wilshere and El-Neny for a CM spot.

Aevi

Hale End FC
I don't see it happening. I really like him and his game is perfectly suited to PL football, good all-around midfielder, but he'd be behind Ramsey, Cazorla, Wilshere and El-Neny for a CM spot.
I don't think he would be behind them, he's more well-rounded (they all have a big drawback). However, I also don't see which player Wenger would sell to replace Tolisso with.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

He's meant to be a decent player this lad but at this stage if it's not Kanté then I'm not interested.

Arsenio Venger

with arsenal we are alwys monitoring......monitoring what?????

kevin-owens-tv.png

4R5Emaniac

Always fresh from Bangladesh
I like him a lot. I'd choose Naby over Tolisso but wouldn't complain if we got Tolisso. In theory he could do a great job at bridging the connection between Xhaka and players ahead of him. Defensively very strong too and has goal scoring potential.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom