• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Corentin Tolisso

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Aside from a couple of decent long range goals he has one of the worst highlights compilation I've ever seen

That's because he isn't anything special. He isn't what we need alongside Xhaka. He isn't better than what we have got. We need someone to control the game but who is also dynamic.

People point to players like Kessie and Bakayoko while drooling over Kante. The more I see these players the more I want someone like Tielemans.

Excellent under pressure, two footed passing range, intelligence, forward thinking and defensively switched on.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
That's because he isn't anything special. He isn't what we need alongside Xhaka. He isn't better than what we have got. We need someone to control the game but who is also dynamic.

Maybe he are looking for a Xhaka replacement if Wenger & Özil are staying. Would certainly be easier to replace Xhaka with a more rounded player than find a suitable partner for the 4-2-3-1 formation.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

We know we won't bid for Lukaku. But why not? 60-70m isn't even alot today.
We should be. Let's end this striker search once and for all ffs.

As for Tolisso it's about time we had a B2B midfielder. One of the most essential roles in football ffs.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

People point to players like Kessie and Bakayoko while drooling over Kante. The more I see these players the more I want someone like Tielemans.

Excellent under pressure, two footed passing range, intelligence, forward thinking and defensively switched on.
I thought you like Bakayoko?

There's definitely room for a B2B midfielder at the club. We should be signing Tielemans regardless tbh.

BobP

Memri Fan
I've been calling for Tielemans for like 2-3 seasons now.

You know whats going to happen?

He'll sign for a club like Everton, for comparatively little, absolutely tear **** it up, and then go for like 100M to United.

Erlis

Only Came To See Granit Xhaka

Maybe he are looking for a Xhaka replacement if Wenger & Özil are staying. Would certainly be easier to replace Xhaka with a more rounded player than find a suitable partner for the 4-2-3-1 formation.

Xhaka is Bayern type of player. He should leave Arsenal where it takes like 50 tiki-taka, taka-tiki to reach the goal, when he can simply with one accurate long pass from the defensive part reach Alexis at the attack line who with the simple shot can score.

Oh yes tiki-taka, taka-taka and they lose ball most of the time and can't go forward. That's why they couldn't move forward from the Arsenal semi-field when they played against Bayern.

That's why partnership Coquelin-Elneny failed at the defeat 2-0 against Southampton, or Ramsey in that game where he got injured within 10 minutes. It is only Xhaka that can play in partnership with all of them.

Last edited:

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Tielemans was class against us a couple of years back, most wanted him then.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Xhaka is Bayern type of player. He should leave Arsenal where it takes like 50 tiki-taka, taka-tiki to reach the goal, when he can simply with one accurate long pass from the defensive part reach Alexis at the attack line who with the simple shot can score.

Oh yes tiki-taka, taka-taka and they lose ball most of the time and can't go forward. That's why they couldn't move forward from the Arsenal semi-field when they played against Bayern.

That's why partnership Coquelin-Elneny failed at the defeat 2-0 against Southampton, or Ramsey in that game where he got injured within 10 minutes. It is only Xhaka that can play in partnership with all of them.

I could see him fitting very well in a structured Juve, Bayern, Chelsea team though seems to be a lack of interest from this level in him.

We struggle to move the ball against any top six team not just Bayern & a huge part of that has to go on all the midfield & wide players. Its embarrassing.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Xhaka absolutely could succeed here if we actually set out to play like a proper PL team instead of a homeless destitute version of Barca. The biggest problem with this team is that it doesn't know what it wants to be. The squad is woefully unbalanced. Xhaka would excel at a Chelsea or United because they actually play PL football(like we used to) rather than do a poor imitation of a continental style. For a team that doesn't really want to spend with the big boys we sure have wasted a lot of money on players who don't fit whatever it is we're trying to do.

Last edited:

yybecause

Formerly known as ArsenaLover
Didnt watch the game, but since I did more research on this guy and watched every clip there is online with him (over and over again), I realized how much I rate him. Cant really think of a two way central mid I like more today, out of all those guys not playing at top clubs already.
He has the engine, pass, shot; he is clever and usually makes the best decision. Reminds me of Khedira. Guy who will make it all click, wont be flashy, but his influence on the game looks huge.

Ashybashy86

I've been calling for Tielemans for like 2-3 seasons now.

You know whats going to happen?

He'll sign for a club like Everton, for comparatively little, absolutely tear **** it up, and then go for like 100M to United.
Or he'll just go straight to United. He's too good for Everton.

picsou

Tielemans is future World Class, i watch him every week he's extremely good, a Modric type of player

Reactions: BBF

kofigunner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Seems like he's been around for years,why has no one come in for him..Yet?
He's only 19 going on 20. My guess would be that he's been well advised to make a name for himself before moving to a bigger club. I was impressed with his game against Man U last week too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom