• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Corentin Tolisso

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
****ing Bayern. They have Vidal, they don't need Tolisso. We need to upgrade on Ramsey and replace Cazorla in the squad.
maybe that works in our favour. If a player is willing to go to a team where he wont get games then maybe we dont need that kind of player.. we want hungry players who want to play football.

i cant stand these idiots who go to top teams and just waste 2-3 seasons there not playing, when its clear they needed a massive boost in ability to get into their first team

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Wenger seem looking for other targets lets hope he get us a good midfield him talking with Seri agent is good start.

Toby

No longer a Stuttgart Fan
ITK guy on the Transfermarkt Bayern forum said he had a source that confirmed to him the Tolisso deal was practically 100% done, 35 to 40m fee.

Seems likely now Bayern are really willing to let Renato Sanches go
2017: Sanches out for ~30m, Tolisso in for 35m
2018: Goretzka in on a free

Toby

Quality negotiators

Michael Reschke, who is in charge of squad planning, scouting and since they don't have a DoF anymore also in charge of signing players, is really good at his job. He's regarded the best in Germany, called something of a "man in the shadows" behind Hoeneß and Rummenigge who does the actual work of planning the squad, scouting, identifying and signing players according to the boards' and manager's wishes

AVENTUS

Michael Reschke, who is in charge of squad planning, scouting and since they don't have a DoF anymore also in charge of signing players, is really good at his job. He's regarded the best in Germany, called something of a "man in the shadows" behind Hoeneß and Rummenigge who does the actual work of planning the squad, scouting, identifying and signing players according to the boards' and manager's wishes

Basically a German David Dein...

:lol:

Toby

Basically a German David Dein...

Yeah, there were absolute scenes when he left as Leverkusen DoF after 10 years in 2014, I thought Völler was going to kill Hoeneß for luring Reschke away

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
That's good surely?

We aren't even linked and now he can't strengthen a rival.
Yeah but Bakayoko will probably find his way to one of our rivals. I want Sergej myself. Won't happen though. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom