• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Could an Arsenal Player win the Golden Boot?

Arthur Steel

Do you think that Aubameyang or Lacazette could win the Golden Boot this season? Aubameyang is coming off the back of a great season and he has got off to a good start this season. Lacazette is also looking quite sharp but Aguero is steaming away with 6 goals already and I feel like he is going to have a great season.

untitled-5c-20i_40467613-2-496x1024.png

Source

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
I don't think the question needs to be asked. Could PEA win it, yes, certainly. Will he? We'll have to wait and see.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Probably Salah and PEA are the main two, Aguero always breaks down at some point.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Who the **** added Rashford to that list? Would be surprised if he scores more than 10 goals in the premier league.

BaZZe

Always Blaming Refs

Auba won it last season so of course he has a shot of winning it again.

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

Player:Martinelli
No chance for laca imo, almost half of what was needed last year. If fit Aguero probably walks it. Wouldn't be surprised if Auba wins it this year. Squad is quite upgraded imo.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom