• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Cristian Pavon

Status
Not open for further replies.

kraphtous

Raul Stanllehi
Technically this would be a Summer target but I'm not making a thread on it yet. Independent says we're closely monitoring Cristian Pavon of Boca Juniors.

This guy looks like a mini Alexis with his goals from outside the box.

I wouldn’t mind going full talent again and properly prepare for a future manager. I don’t trust Wenger with money anyway but Wenger with young talent is something else entirely.

Arsenal1508

Mods are unethical! Özil, come assist me please!
Get him signed now for the Summer.

Could do with the next great South American.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Well he is Top top quality in football manager lol.

I think we should get start negotiations with Boca if we really want Pavon so we'll sign him early in summer

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Man Sven start the work already I feel he forcing Wenger to get some young talents and get rid of deadwood that's how Dortmund got successful with but I think and sure we'll sell make big money signings. Even if Pavon would still cost at least 20M pounds at least

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Looks real good, when was the last time we signed a young foreign attacker with very high potential apart from Asano?

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Just had a look at the name database and I’m afraid Cristian Pavon isn’t quite a world class name.

Will spend his career going back and forward between Argentina and Italy.

Thanks.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐

TYC from Argentina reporting the same they are the main sport channel in Argentina.

Need @MaraDon tell us if there are updates from Argentina soon. 27M pounds is just too much I don't think Boca will wait until summer

MaraDon

Wants you to learn about football
well, thing is, the kid is very good but still a bit raw, he can operate in both wings but he was mostly used as a RW and he can definitely influence a game, but it is still soon for him.
it would be encouraging for us because it would mean that we are looking again at south america.
Think of him as a di maria with more technical ability but less in your face attitude, someone similar to Mahrez, great off the ball movement aswell.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Nice rumour this, very juicy. Let's hope there's substance to it, and these rumours aren't just being made up because Mislintat is here.

Would be cool watching him play with Alexis instead of as a replacement-ish for him, like the master and the apprentice playing together.

Personally I don't quite get why Alexis is leaving. I know that's naive because the chance to win major trophies trumps everything. But i'm pretty sure we'd be prepared to pay him big wages. He looks like he likes it here, he likes being the star. I think he'd be better off here. I don't see where he fits at City, he'd just be a cog at PSG. But whadoo I know.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Just had a look at the name database and I’m afraid Cristian Pavon isn’t quite a world class name.

Will spend his career going back and forward between Argentina and Italy.

Thanks.

oRRFRQh.png

Be funny if he was all flair and no game.

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
I feel like a little kid again, looking into the window of a candy store.

lovely feeling. will probably curl up and cry when he goes somewhere else.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐

TYC from Argentina reporting the same they are the main sport channel in Argentina.

Need @MaraDon tell us if there are updates from Argentina soon. 27M pounds is just too much I don't think Boca will wait until summer
That's pretty much what City paid for Gabriel Jesus, who had a similar reputation in Brazil as Pavon in Argentina. Reckon we might tie up the transfer this window but he doesn't arrive till the summer. Only way I see him arriving now is if Alexis leaves this window, which Wenger probably won't allow.

I hope this doesn't get in the way of Nelson's progress but I reckon it should spur on the youngsters with more competition arriving. Can't miss out on big talents like Pavon. Pacy 1v1 dribbler who can score and provide - we need a player like this.

I really think there's legs to this transfer. He ticks a lot of boxes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom