• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Cristian Pavon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Looked at the first two pages and it seems like he's highly rated and the people on here who know about him also rate him.

That means he's going elsewhere.:(

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
This going to be difficult transfer even if we manage to activated his release clause the player could reject the move. I think if we convince Pavon that he will get starting role at Arsenal then he could change his mind

Sanchez11

Nobody Is Coming!

Pavon and malcom to replace sanchez and walcott i cant see it tbh. Not very Arsenal is it. Although wenger is desperate imo

El Granit-Coq

Established Member
This going to be difficult transfer even if we manage to activated his release clause the player could reject the move. I think if we convince Pavon that he will get starting role at Arsenal then he could change his mind
This is one thing that pisses me off about us. Just ****ing say yes, you will start.

Not as easy as that (i know) but many players go to clubs thinking they are starters only to be benched until ready.

Steps

Maybe:

---------Lacazette
Malcom - Özil - Pavon

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
This is one thing that pisses me off about us. Just ****ing say yes, you will start.

Not as easy as that (i know) but many players go to clubs thinking they are starters only to be benched until ready.
Yes I know but Pavon seem loyal type of guy and seem want to be on plane to Russia this summer

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Do people here think that would be an upgrade as a whole?
I think so.

On the basis that we would get 2 proper wingers, yes! Walcott used to be a good winger but that disappeared with injuries and his delusion of being a CF. Also 2 young players who can only get better, good plan for the future.

BBF

I think this is all bollocks really. There's nothing special about this guy to justify a 30m transfer from the Argentine league. He doesn't even look better than Ricky Alvarez who ended up at Sunderland.

Linson

It looks increasingly unlikely that Malcom is coming...

Meaning we're looking at a potential frontline of

Welbeck/ - Lacazette/Giroud - Aubameyang/Iwobi

Still need an extra man on that left wing.

Obviously that's not taking into account Nelson or Nketiah

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

wtf_o_1215252.jpg

BobP

Memri Fan
https://www.ole.com.ar/boca-juniors/pavon-futuro_0_1946805394.html

"I said I was going to stay, but ..."
Pavón is no longer as strict as before. When asked by the interest of the Arsenal of England, which would be willing to pay the $ 37 million of the termination clause to take him, surprised with his response: "After this game I will sit down to talk to my representative, with my family, and I'll see what happens. "

Make of it what you will.

Aevi

Hale End FC
That's actually a really significant link if Pavon really said that, it sounds like he's strongly considering the move. If he and his representatives conclude coming here would be his best move, the club could easily rethink signing someone after Auba and Mkhi.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom